What are the great names of bond traders?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by OddTrader, Oct 31, 2006.

1. there is only 1 harris

and he would eat any pimp from pimco for breakfast if they had to trade their own money

#11     Oct 31, 2006
  2. DO you know why? Trading style?

According to Market Wizards, "Obviously, Baldwin is not one to play it safe."

#12     Oct 31, 2006
  3. As featured on <i>Travel Channel</i> program aka "Ten Best Waterfront Mansions", Baldwin owns the #1 pick on shores of Michigan or Superior, I believe.

It is a complete renovation of some historic building, palatial in size with huge amount of acreage and miles of waterfront included. Stunning, spectacular home if you like the wilderness type of lifestyle.

Unless he is absolutely mtg'd to the hilt, sale of that property alone would cover him the rest of his life.

One never knows what is owned in cash, or held in trust by banks.

#13     Oct 31, 2006
  4. He's pimping the house on TV because he needs to showcase it for a sale. An estate of that size, no matter how extravagant, is not an easy sale because of it's remote location. Basically it's 400 miles from civilization. He woulda done better in Palm Beach. :D

#14     Oct 31, 2006
  5. I dont think Bill Gross knows s*it. He's been a great salesman, not a great trader.

#15     Oct 31, 2006
  6. Where the hell did Balwin's money go? He was making absurd amounts on an extremely consistent basis.

#16     Oct 31, 2006
  7. man

man

great names for bond traders are Paul and Tim.
    some prefer Timothy, but if i was to name one i'd
    keep it brief. hope this helps.

#17     Nov 1, 2006
  8. Trustme

Trustme

Are you sure? I read that a couple of months ago here on ET and couldn't confirm it back then. Do you have a link?

#18     Nov 1, 2006
  9. First names are not brief enough. Should be only initials, M.

#19     Nov 1, 2006
  10. #20     Nov 1, 2006