What are the downsides of hiring a prostitute?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stupididiot, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Downside? You might like it.

Jesus

#61     Oct 28, 2007
  2. Cutten

Cutten

There are at least 2 incurable STDs that can be transmitted even if you use a condom. Do you really want to be explaining to girls for the next 40 years that you have herpes or genital warts? That's a pretty major downside to sleeping with a prostitute.

It's basically the equivalent of writing naked puts. Most of the time you get a small benefit, but if you do it long enough then eventually you are going to get slaughtered.

#62     Oct 28, 2007
  3. The other downside is the downside of peak.

If you are not at the peak of an orgasm, then you are heading down toward boredom at best, misery at worst.

So the downside is poor body design. The body, unfortunately, is not designed to sustain the peak of orgasm indefinitely. I recommend questioning the sanity of it's manufacturer.

This means that after a while, you will have to pull out and separate...get out of bed...get up and get something to eat or drink. More evidence of poor design. Plus, oysters are expensive and hard to find.

Then you will likely have to leave the hotel room at some point to go make some money to pay for the food the body must eat in order to have another orgasm sometime down the road.

And don't forget the overhead. You'll have to pay for the hotel room and for the time of your partner in crime.

This leads to a situation in which you are spending most of your time on the downside of a peak orgasm. The ratio of peak to downtime breaks down to perhaps 1/100.

A certain percentage of the downtime is a pain in the ass. So this sets up a situation of a lot of pain for a small gain.

This represents poor design. Plus, it's completely unworthy of you. Why should you have to work so much to get so little? In fact, why should you have to sacrifice anything at all to have a peak orgasm?

Again, very poor design leads to lots of downside.

At best, the cycle is like a mosquito bite that aches to be itched.
    At worst, it's like an addictive drug, like heroin or cocaine.

So the downside is that you might like the experience a lot, even though it represents only the likable part of a connected cycle. Rather, it represents the "hook" part of this world.

Go ahead then and give this experience to yourself as a gift. Look at the gift without guilt.

I repeat, do not allow feelings of guilt to dirty your experience. Generally, however, the experienced is enhanced by deliberately generating feeling of guilt so that the experience is "naughty".

In that case, do not feel guilty about generating feelings of naughtiness through the "guilty pleasure". I don't want to rob you of that experience.

Merely decide if this is a cycle you want to repeat when it becomes clear that you are sacrificing a reality so blissful that it makes peak orgasm look like a mosquito bite.

If not, plan your escape to freedom carefully. Rather, recognize the plan, and get on board.

Jesus

#63     Nov 10, 2007
  4. Retired

Retired

You may be caught in a police sting and have your pictures posted in the local newspaper.

#64     Nov 10, 2007
  5. I guess this question was meant for democrats, since republicans don't engage in such immoral behaviors.

The downside is that if caught, you will be thoroughly embarrassed, will probably have to resign if there were illegalities involved, or your wife, the senator, will be thoroughly embarrassed over the whole thing.

If someone answers that republicans do too do these types of things, my response is that they were closet democrats. (you know, sort of like joe lieberman was always called a closet republican for being a patriot) :cool:

#65     Apr 4, 2008