What are the downsides of hiring a prostitute?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stupididiot, Oct 25, 2007.

1. topdown

topdown

The price just went up in Bolivia:

-

Prostitutes sew lips together in protest

Thu Oct 25, 9:51 AM ET

Prostitutes in the Bolivian city of El Alto sewed their lips together Wednesday as part of a hunger strike to demand that the mayor reopen brothels and bars ordered closed after violent protests by residents last week.

"Mm mmm mmmmmmmm mmm mmm mmmmm mm mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmmm' mmmmmmmm," Lily Cortez, leader of the El Alto Association of Nighttime Workers, told local television.

"Tomorrow we will bury ourselves alive if we are not immediately heard. The mayor will have his conscience to answer to if there are any grave consequences, such as the death of my comrades," she said, surrounded by about 10 prostitutes who had sewn their lips together with thread. Included among the 10 were (2) blondes who upon entering the room simultaneously exclaimed, "Oh, those lips!".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071025...c&printer=1;_ylt=AsSJQ6YwI14BYbOH2QcLPssZ.3QA

#41     Oct 25, 2007
  2. Why does society make movies like "Pretty Woman, " glorifying them? Interesting.

#42     Oct 25, 2007
  3. Ever hear Dennis Miller talk about the "72 Virgins"? He says, "what's with that? Ok, five, maybe six virgins, ok. After that, I"m looking for somebody that knows what they're doing. I want a pro. I want a finger up my ass."

#43     Oct 25, 2007
  4. By the time you find your Self appearing as a man or woman, you've degraded your Self. Your on the losing side of the biggest trade of your life.

That's the downside. Now you are attempting to get some of it back.

At this point, it does not matter what you do, but it does matter why you are doing it.

If it's to know your Self as a body, then it's temptation. If it's to know your Self, then it's for your salvation.

If you see other bodies, you will think you are a body as per laws of the mind.

If you see Christ behind appearances, then you will see yourself as Christ.

That is why if you look at a woman to lust after her, you see a body, and so you maintain Self-degradation as your perceived reality. Self is love, so you are seeing something alien from love.

It's not that you are getting too much pleasure, it's that you are not getting your full due. The pleasure available from the body doesn't compare to the constant, 24/7 bliss you sacrifice when you degrade Self to bodyhood.

What is obtainable in a body is most often used as a substitute to avoid a return to Self.

That said, it may take years or several incarnations to return to Self. Meanwhile, the world demands sacrifice for every scrap of "love" it gives out. You are also hard-wired by the ego to seek love outside yourself in various ways through association.

To partake, then, is not different from enjoying an ice cream cone, or a hot shower. It's better you make the exchange per agreement. But when you give, do not give to a "whore". Or you will degrade yourself. See the other as Christ, giving you what you ask. Give to Christ, and you give to your Self. Give honor, and you will receive honor.

In this way, any experience can be transmuted for the purpose of knowing your Self.

Jesus

#44     Oct 25, 2007
  5. And now back to our regular scheduled post. What are the downsides of hiring a prostitute.

#45     Oct 25, 2007
  6. You might judge her, only later to find out that you made a judgment without all the, er, facts. Things aren't always as they appear.

Jesus:)

#46     Oct 25, 2007
  7. What, are we talking about the Crying Game here, Lola?

#47     Oct 25, 2007
  8. Here's one, you use outcall and your wife shows up.

#48     Oct 25, 2007
  9. Ok. One of the downsides is the money. You never see Hooker coupons in Valupak mailings. I'm tired of paying retail.

#49     Oct 25, 2007
  10. My wife keeps track of the money so I pay hookers with food stamps (near the end of the month I pay with pkgs of Ramen noodles), not really a coupon but then again not real money either.

#50     Oct 25, 2007