What are the chances the market will be up on Thursday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Jul 4, 2007.

What are the chances the market will be up on Thursday?

Poll closed Jul 5, 2007.
  1. 100% up room to go!

19 vote(s)
    48.7%
  2. 50-50%

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. 100% definitely down!

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. noddyboy

noddyboy

My vote is up!

2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Yen continues to weaken as cheap liquidity brings markets up everywhere. especially Korea...

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I voted 50-50 although I think the stage is set for a decline. Whether the bears actually show up and perform remains to be seen.
    Declining volume and open interest the last two days, even allowing for a holiday.
    And Tuesday's highs were made with out a new high in the AD issues or volume lines. I don't do much intermarket analysis but i can't help but notice rates are creeping up as well.

4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Yen continues to weaken as cheap liquidity brings markets up everywhere. especially Korea...

5. Between 0% and 100%. These threads are so fucking pointless.

6. S2007S

S2007S

Last week i was voting 50/50, tonight and the rest of the week im voting 100% room to go up. 14,000 by mid July!!!!!!

No more down days, only up. BX just paid a heavy premium for Hilton, should push the markets up alot tomorrow, also look at the options and stock on HLT this past week, someone knew SOMETHING!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. S2007S

S2007S

Last week i was voting 50/50, tonight and the rest of the week im voting 100% room to go up. 14,000 by mid July!!!!!!

No more down days, only up. BX just paid a heavy premium for Hilton, should push the markets up alot tomorrow, also look at the options and stock on HLT this past week, someone knew SOMETHING!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. I love 100% up room to go $$$

9. So is your posting...yet you keep on drumming little drummer boy...:D

10. mde2004

mde2004

100% up, why ask stupid questions about predicting direction.

#10     Jul 4, 2007