what are the chances that someone w/ fewer that 100 post is a winning trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sky123987, Aug 9, 2008.

1. morreo

morreo

I also have less than 100 points and I make shitloads of money (relative to others my age). Perhaps posts/day is correlated?

#11     Aug 9, 2008
  2. I guess if your theory is that not posting on et equates with non trading success, maybe i should post more than once every 2 years.

I still read this site at night sometimes, but this one was so stupid i felt compelled to comment.

#12     Aug 9, 2008
  3. I know what you mean...... before i had 100 posts i was raking it in like crazy on wall st. Money was coming in so fast i couldn't count it, would just weigh it by the pallet and try and estimate how much. I had my own private airline. Had every NY councilman on my payroll...even the chief.

Times sure are different now....

:(

Ever since I got over 100 posts, things kinda started going down the drain.
    I lost everything. Im kinda living in an abandoned warehouse..... terrible cold nights in the winter.... to supplement my income, I am forced to walk the streets at night and hustle for $5 a pop.
    Even the crackheads don't want me moving in next to them in sidewalks, cause they say i bring the value of their cardboard box down.

Oh the sadness

:(

#13     Aug 9, 2008
  4. Johno

Johno

tiv,

"this one was so stupid i felt compelled to comment"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    That just about sums it up Tiv.

"There is nothing so blind as a no-eyed deer"
    It realy isn't so hard to pick who does or doesn't know.

Regards

Johno

#14     Aug 9, 2008
  5. Dustin

Dustin

Many real traders have broken off into subgroups/chat rooms/mysterious secret societies etc. Too much junk to wade through here these days unfortunately. Keep holding out for that $8.5M though...I'm sure there's an informed trader just around the corner.

I should be rich then. Baron can I get t-shirt that says "I've been on ET since '99 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"?

#15     Aug 11, 2008