What are the best books??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rateesquad, May 22, 2006.

1. 4re

4re

My favorite 3 books are

The Disciplened Trader (have read it about 6 times)
    Trading For A Living
    The Samurai Trader (you can get it in E-Book)

Have you read them?

Regards,
    4re

#21     May 25, 2006
  2. The only one that I read from that list is Discipline Trader (its a classic in its own way). Other one's I am going to look into. you said I can get Samurai trading on ebook, where can I do that??

#22     May 25, 2006
  3. 4re

4re

You can get it from www.samuraitrader.com or if you semd me a PM I will get it to.

#23     May 25, 2006
  4. My top 3 books...

#24     May 27, 2006
  5. I had just got this wonderful book in about 2 days read half of it. Very great read about economics, well if you can look at economics as the way of life. I mean it is the best entertainment book I had ever read. Not so much as learnin, although it does have some good points to it, but GREAT book never the less. I defantly recommend it.

NAKED ECONOMICS by Charles Wheelan

The name is catchy too isn't it???

#25     Jun 5, 2006
  6. There is only on book needed for trading.

****THE HOLY BIBLE****

#26     Jun 5, 2006
  7. tireg

tireg

re: God's Debris

http://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/godsdebris/
    Available for _free_ PDF download from the author himself.

Read some reviews on amazon.. looks good enough to dl if you don't want to buy.

To add to the list, I just finished 'Hedge Hogging' by Barton Biggs. Ppl I've talked to who read this book gave it mixed reviews, but I found it entertaining and somewhat insightful. He delves more into the psychological aspects of money management through short stories of people... I found his last chapter on Keynes a bit lengthy but overall it was a page turner.

EDIT:
    One more, that I'm in the beginning of:
    Thinking Strategically, by Dixit & Nalebuff. Nice book on game theory without all the formal formulas.

#27     Jun 5, 2006