What are the best books??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rateesquad, May 22, 2006.

1. First lets get this straight, I am not a newbie, so please do not recommend books for beginners............if it is possible. I read most books offered at this site, well at least the one's that were good....... Now I am looking for more books................and thats were I need your help. Please recommend books on currencies (FOREX), commodities, equities, bonds, FINANCE, economics, etc.
    Any book that has to do with trading/investing or the principals of finance and economics.

Thank you very much in advance for all of your posts.
    And might the god's of money be with you.
    ( I just made up that last statement)
    :D

2. OOOOOOOO......sorry about this but Options will be fine as well.
    Thank you, again.

3. tyrant

tyrant

4. Read most of them but thanks anyway.

5. I am not sure if you read this one:

The Last Book In The Universe
    (pun isn't intended)..

That book inspired my trading in a way that no other did... & it also opened up an whole another world for me.

6. Alchemy of finance
    Hot commodities
    economics in one lesson

7. Rateesquad,

Which book you think is the best?

My recommendation: John Carter's "Mastering the Trade"

8. trading books are nice but sometimes u have to go out and read some other stuff to stimulate the brain. then that helps trading too.

9. My favorite books of all time are probably:

1) Dave Landry's 10 Best Swing Trading Patterns and Strategies (not well known book but good)
    2) Day Trading by Joe Ross
    last but not the least and probably the best known
    3) Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

Thank you all, please post more.:p

10. This books might be little of the topic but I think they are very, very good. They emphasize on life and little bit on human nature, the bad , the good ,and the ugly.

1) Tuesday's with Marrie
    2) War is a force that gives us meaning.
    3) Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner ( this one is probably best book I had ever read)

THX again

#10     May 23, 2006