Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jcom22, Sep 10, 2005.
Seen as you're all familiar with TA, which books would you recommend for a top ten list.
thank you fro the info
I have spent my career telling people what works and what is a waste of time. Most traders spend $1,000's on books, when in fact you could invest in 10 or 15 books and get the good information that your search for.
1) Trading Systems and Methods by Perry Kaufman
2) Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications by John Murphy
3) Trading for a Living by Alexander Elder
4) How I Made a Million Dollars Trading Commodities Last Year by L. Williams
5) Long Term Secrets of Short Term Trading by Larry Williams
6) Intermarket Analysis: Profiting from Global Market Relationships by J. Murphy
7) Cybernetic Trading Strategies by Murray
8) My Futures Magazine Articles volume of work
9) Street Smarts: High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies by Connors and Raschke
10) Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Breakout by Toby Crabel
11) New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems by Welles Wilder
There are other books for more advance traders but this is a starting point.
Separate names with a comma.