What are some proposed Super Bowl - Stock market relationships?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Feb 2, 2008.

1. I always get a kick out of all the adages of the market. Let alone SB themes, as goes January goes the year, sell in May go away, summer rally, Santa Clause, etc....

Well if the January one holds up, does that mean, the first 3/4 of the year will be a disaster like the first 3 weeks of Jan.. Yeah, right....so that means 9500k DOW by Oct. and a Santa Clause rally...lol.

I wonder if there are real successful traders that go by the farmers stock market almanac.

I don't buy any of it. I just hope the roller coaster up and down waves continue.:)

Go Giants btw, I hope they mak it respectable and pull it off. Still can't believe they are there, I hope Brady breaks his leg.

#11     Feb 3, 2008
  2. Thanks for that :D

#12     Feb 3, 2008
  3. G-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No trading tomorrow..............just got home from party....everyone will be too hung over.

Been waiting a long time to celebrate this. No more Scottie Norwood and watching those old highlights. Dead trading day tomorrow....lol

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! Superbowl Champs...I ahd them written off from Day 1

#13     Feb 3, 2008