What are some books, movies, TV, YouTube, etc that have really made you think??

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by bizkitgto, May 1, 2018.

1. tango29

tango29

Thomas Paine's Rights of Man was a great read. Even more amazing that he had very little formal education, at least compared to today.

#41     May 15, 2020
  2. tango29

tango29

[​IMG]

Finished this one about a month ago. Very interesting, and yes, it will make you think. Amazing how we stick our noses in so many places for so many reasons. Most often it is under the guise of preventing the spread of communism, but quite often their is more to the story. It is a fascinating look into the personalities involved in the development of the programs as well as the programs themselves. For those of you who think some of this is wrong, I found it interesting that no party was immune to the abuses of power that come with some of the plots and plans. There will be those who think their side could never do some of the stuff described, but it is obvious that isn't the case. Or better yet, the "oh yea, but it made sense when my side did it" crew of blind followers.
    If you like this kind of material I think you will find it a good read.

#42     Jul 14, 2020
  3. easymon1

easymon1

#43     Nov 22, 2020
  4. Will consider this!

#44     Dec 18, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

This one makes me think sometimes...

Listen...

#45     Dec 28, 2020
  6. darui

darui

bible for example

#46     May 10, 2021
  7. darui

darui

I prefer to save favourite books into pdf formats. And after read them and share with other people by using pdf scanner software Its convenient tool when you need to scan any books or documents in short time.

#47     May 13, 2021
  8. Documentary - Sea spiracy
    Movie - Acasa, my home

#48     Jun 20, 2021
  9. Just remembered some more: Captain Fantastic - one of the best movies i've seen lately, highly recommended to people who have kids or planning to have them. Sometimes i can find a good documentaries while randomly checking the tv channels. I recently installed thunder tv and can enjoy extensive library of good movies and sport channels. Firesticktricks are turned out to be less complicated than i expected from the beginning)))

#49     Jun 21, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

delete osiy.jpg

#50     Jun 22, 2021