What are some books, movies, TV, YouTube, etc that have really made you think??

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by bizkitgto, May 1, 2018.

1. Reminder: music is highly personal so others might not dig this, no matter.

Climbed the hill yesterday on accordion fuel esp. towards the end as 2nd wind kicked in. Then the 3rd wind come and carried me to the top, where I watched the wide open ocean. With that gorgeous scenery and wind blowing, 666 whispered, "all this I will give to thee if you will but worship me and buy, buy, buy stuff and go into debt" My reply: "take a hike, clown"

Warning: might be offensive to many because these musicians are black and poor, didn't have a pot to ... but THE MAN has been known to generate high octane poetry in the realm of the POOR - fired yet again.

#21     May 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Beautiful! And one form remarkable nooks I read was the autobiography of Martin Luter King. [​IMG]

#22     May 16, 2018
    Aero73kgp likes this.
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

And the poverty can be fought only with prosperity and that's what we are aiming to do here, correct?

#23     May 16, 2018
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

As in this your own posts, yes?
    Aero73kgp
    Off market hours, there are so many things to do outdoors with money they make.The successful trader is lonelier than a son of a gun, so lonely his face could be put in the dictionary as a synonym. Frustration? It stings and hurts. All these billions of people struggling 4-hr commute for $3k/month then getting bombarded daily by TV to spend all that money fast and get into more and more debt. College for the kids? Ouch! They are screaming thru' a megaphone, "help me humbletrader!" Find one, make your life worth it, do it for free! No charge.

[​IMG]

#24     May 16, 2018

5. You've done it again, CSE, first with your stunning post elsewhere "the only truth there is is between you and your monitor and your internal workings" (not exact quote) and now you have MLK and Gandhi.

#25     May 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.

6. Correct, Sir. Perhaps some day the top 10 guys who run the show will not be from House of Rothschild or Rockefeller or whatnot, and instead of just 2% of the planet owns 90% of the wealth, it will be distributed far more realistically and fairly. That's what I want.

#26     May 16, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Sure, thank you - please, don't point on me, I like to feel as a just little piece of Universe and glad if something was able to bring which make a little light to you too... Listening right now Louise Hay's beautiful speech https://www.hayhouseworldsummit.com/lessons/receiving-prosperity and watching my E-mini moving!

#27     May 16, 2018
  8. Yes :)

#28     May 16, 2018
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I have the big issue with those families and I don't think that they are really running something in today world. There are more aspects. First, those families have produced some nice and remarkable people, such as David Rothschild https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mayer_de_Rothschild . Second, in today words with so many openness of information, it is really harder to manipulate. I read a lot of memories and research on those "Skull and Bonds" and other secrets who is playing behind and so glad to know that with every day their power is less and less. Once I remember to discover the association launched by some of the R&R family members who is aiming to protect their family views for the more earth saving oriented company conducts from the Top Mangement decision. And here for my view is nuts - not those families, but unscrupulous dishonest CEOs and other managers, who acts like a robot in their Ego- driven lives, who is determined to do anything for their extra-profit but without a risk-taking and with scarce ethical value. We lived for ten years among money-attached person, huge assets holders.. they are not evil, they are simply sick with fear to lose money or to have to work one day. Some of them are shareholders from the UBS, Credit Suisse and BNP Paribas who harassed us and with whom we are fighting in courts, but it was not their direct order (even if certainly they dislike us), it was bank's managers who created the trap. We are sure that will win this battle simply because we are ion 2018 and the law exists and it must be respected in civilized countries. Please, take a look at my website https://letsmaketheworldfairer.wordpress.com/.. But generally I totally agree with you - more traders will be more close we will be to the ideal world of "Immagine". And that's what also we want and that's why trading has beautiful deep value for us - it is self-awareness best exercise, it holds high humanitarian mission, simply to bring financial freedom to the world! One day, soon!

#29     May 17, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

To return to the topic of this thread - two more books "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino and the "Book of Mirdad" by Mikhail Naima. Many Russian poets - Alexandr Pushkin, Serguei Essenin, Ossip Mandelshtam, Marina Zvetaeva, Anna Ahmatova, just to name few. And Rumi and Rubaiyat by Omar Khayyam are always on my hand. The war with UBS, VCredit Suisse and BNP Paribas and our former neighbors is long and ferocious and I took big inspiration from the holocaust books by Simon Wiesenthal and "The Wiesenthal File" by Alan Levi, the books by Eva Schloss and many others written by Holocaust survivors.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    #30     May 17, 2018