What are normal expected returns for experienced traders? See my results

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Robert Modd, Mar 12, 2017.

VPhantom and fordewind like this.
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You should list the daily results and summarize it all by posting the actual text instead of showing the video. I know you posted it in video format for validation purposes, but from a third party perspective, it's very hard to follow and keep track of just looking at the video. You could put it in a spreadsheet and then upload it as a file attachment into a post so everybody can clearly see the data and analyze it to give you feedback.

3. algofy

algofy

I'm not watching a 30 minute video to see your results.

vanzandt likes this.
  4. nice, it would be nice to be able to see your greeks

5. southall

southall

It is 2:30 minutes long, which you can speed x2 using the settings if you want.

VPhantom and lovethetrade like this.
  6. Thanks for the feedback so far. I may do a spreadsheet if I can find the time. The greeks would be nice but I want to keep my trades private. x2 speed could be a possibility. Anyone else want to share results?

7. southall

southall

Theres no need for you to speed it up, i meant users can speed up youtube videos x1.5 or x2 via the youtube setting option.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Losing every day from the bit I saw, but losing less likely due to smaller account.

Yep fairly typical trading results from my experience, keep it up, retire soon.

Retire poor sadly :(

And Later on, so huge you wouldn't be asking if this is expect, you'd be discussing your first boat!

9. I'm a little confused. Are you saying I am going to retire poor or I will be rich and buy a boat?

10. thaitye

thaitye

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but a lot of people on here have egos so large that they insist to speak in riddles and nonsensical manners to appear more intelligent.

#10     Mar 13, 2017
    Tstynb, shatteredx and lovethetrade like this.