what am I ?

Discussion in 'Journals' started by traitor786, Jan 31, 2011.

1. ok so i watched the same graph i was looking at yesterday and did not see any good entry points as the trend lines were not too parallel.

but as i was waiting for things to unfold, I started putting in some lines, then i extended the lines,,, i noticed that when these lines were extended they always hit another place that the stock had trouble crossing. More importantly a little resistance initially turned in to more resistance in the future. I have not read any thing about this
    before, i mean as far as extending these lines to another point in the graph,,

I've only seen it done where the line is horizontal only as if to say that there is a psychological price barrier,

In this case it seems that this barrier changes as time goes on its not a number that is the barrier but rather a tend line.. Its very intresting have a look at the attachment and share your thoughts diid i discover something new?

#11     Feb 22, 2011
  2. its too quiet here in my journal any advice how to get people reading this. am i doing something wrong ? shoudl i be posting else where instad of replying to my own messages?

#12     Feb 24, 2011
  3. ok so im kinda new,,, but i have been geting these picks on my email that i usually ignor but curiosity gets teh better of me from time to time and have noticed a trend, cxlt was given to me on this sunday,, my picks always come in on sunday night,,, here is some intresting things that all the picks have in common :

price jumps 50-100+% before the alert,

stock goes down tremendously after a couple of days,

volume is null but if you look 2-3 weeks back you see huge buying that makes no sence

company changes names right before i get the pick.

its a bit wierd how consisntant all these things are wth each pick.

this stock did the same there was also a 15 to 1 stock split,

this article on the stock prety much describes what happens to all the stocks its prety funny, what im wondering is , is it possible to short such a thinly traded stock?
    article explaing what happens to most these stocks prior to me geting the email on the pick,

http://www.hotstocked.com/article/4011/calibert-explorations-ltd-otc-cxlt-hits-a.html

also does any one know what these guys are up to ?

if i get some responds/ intrest i will gladly give out the next pick if you feel it helps you

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. so i can find your reply

#14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. no one reads my journal, am i posting it the wrong place

#15     Mar 21, 2011
  6. lol, were in the same boat. I'm looking for a 60% gainer every six months-to-one-year.

#16     Mar 21, 2011
  7. 60% are you amusing me ? thats nuts , i am lucky if if i see a 60% gainer on the top gainer of the day!

if you are serious, im a bit curious cause i dont know of people that use this technic.. I find its all about reading between the lines of teh news and judging if it actually is great news, from there, seeing if the stock already jumped or not,, the news has to be kind of unclear, so as to confuse people so it takes a while for people to be able to judge how to read it ,

anyways, as i was saying if you are serious, how is it working for you over the years, what technics do you use, and how consistant are you ?

thanks for answering its nice to know some one read this, really

#17     Mar 21, 2011
  8. spd

spd

All your posts in this thread are extremely long.

#18     Mar 21, 2011
  9. hmmm i read you threads, very intresting, seems like we do have alot in common, we come here with a semi closed mind looking for some one to prove us wrong.. i hide it and focus on learning. you like to piss people off to see there reaction,

So far i agree with you

Score
    business +1
    the rest im trying to figure out

i think this is your first post you didnt use a score!

keep in touch let me know if you detect genuine hope here,

also id like to point 1 thing out, as far as working and trading,,

i personlly like the stock market, and hate working , if i can consistantly get 20% and i was confident about it i would travel with my lap top trading, id be happy.

what type of business are you in

#19     Mar 21, 2011
  10. Journals at ET usually invololve someone trading, posting their charts of the trades and figuring out where they were right where they were wrong ect. Its not supposed to be a diary like a 10 year old girl talking about her feelinings. That may be why no one is reading.

Your goal , come up with an idea that exploits price movement to your advantage while limiting loss. Then test the idea extensively and improve on it. You may find 10,000 things that don't work before you find the 1 that does. Lots of work required on your part . You saying you quit reading a book after the first hundred pages says a lot about your persistence. You won't be here long without persistence.

Best wishes.

#20     Mar 21, 2011