What am I missing about GlobalFX?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trdr_2000, Sep 20, 2004.

1. usmcr,

That's what I call straight talk and no nonsense...

#51     Nov 18, 2004
  2. Went to the chop shop the other day and experienced the same thing. Noone knew anything and the head guy: A Spanton seemed like a scheming scumbag to me. Stay Away.

#52     Nov 21, 2004
  3. Really impressive posts folks. To answer some of your questions. First, I traded equities for 9 years, made alot and lost alot. As day trading in equities became harder and harder to trade due to decimilization and the fact thet prop firms were not willing to take risk after 9/11, i read an article about FX trading and got hooked. the first thing that got me was that there were no commissions, second thing was the marco economics of the market.

Second, to say anyone can know what we do from a single seminar is a joke. We never claim we have a "holy grail" system of trading. we give our traders a 4 lane highway, they are the ones that must pull the trigger. If you are looking for someone to tell you when to buy and sell then we are not the place to go. With the liquidity of this market I could easily trade my account if i wanted everyone doing the same thing. I cant control someone from a discipline standpoint and we have had many cowbopys come here and expect this and want that. NOT 1 PERSON has gone through our training and felt it was un worthwhile. most came away feeling like they have leaned alot but simnply couldnt hack it as a trader.

To say we dont know anything about this market is a good one.

We dont know it all for sure but we do know quite a bit. we have over 30 traders and are growing quite well. as we are the only firm out there that gives FIRM money to traders it is amusing to hear some people knock us. other firms claim that they are "prop". Prop means that it is firm money not yours. these other firms make you trade with your money not theirs. the fact that we start people on mini's is a business decision. why would I give someone alot of money before proving himself. its like an equity trader starting out trading 1000 share lots.....PLEASE.

I would love to know the names of the people that have been here. Please enlighten us....you know my name so lets get yours.

#53     Nov 23, 2004
  4. This dumbass PM'ed me and demanded to know who I was. First, it's endless self promotion of his crappy "firm" then he gets so defensive whenever anything bad aka "the truth" is said of his crappy operation. They must be really hurting for business and/or people to scam out of their money. The facts speak for themselves. You make more money trading at home on your own. These dumbasses will teach you nothing about trading or being profitable. But the vast majority of you know this already so I will say no more.

#54     Nov 24, 2004
  5. Xenia

Xenia

"No commissions" means higher cost (i.e. 30 USD by means of a 3 pip spread for EUR/USD).

#55     Nov 24, 2004
  6. #56     Nov 24, 2004
  7. #57     Nov 24, 2004
  8. #58     Nov 24, 2004
  9. Xenia

Xenia

Same account (11/01 -11/12)

#59     Nov 24, 2004
  10. Xenia

Xenia

Same account (11/01 -11/12)

>>>