What about StockTwits?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by GarrettKimmel, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I use StockTwits but usually just to get an idea of what's moving and some breaking news/links to articles. There are some good things on there but you have to put the "ignore" on lots of people to filter though. Pretty much what happens here hahaha

#11     Nov 2, 2015
    VPhantom and NoVoodooHere like this.
  2. I should probably give twiter a try, stocktwits really is getting more & more annoying. Anybody here want to "coach" me on the quick/practical way to set up "the twiter" for trading info?

#12     Nov 2, 2015
  3. Ken Busch

Ken Busch

I find it somewhat useful. The people that post day trade ideas are clearly more useful than the investor type company cheerleaders. I also like that you can see what is trending. It gives a bit of an idea of what other daytraders are looking at. It certainly doesn't take up that much of my time.

#13     Nov 7, 2015
  4. I use it, @NDX100 @DeltaNinety some good folks to follow...but just use their tweets to get ideas etc..Don't blindly just follow, that's not what stocktwits for..@HowardLindzon can also follow, the founder of stocktwits.. and few other guys even @SteveSpencer and @Redlerdog is good

#14     Nov 12, 2015