What About Satan!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, May 29, 2003.

1. :D :D :D !!!!!

#31     May 30, 2003
    #32     May 31, 2003
    #33     May 31, 2003
  4. I believe that there is an elf 8 galaxies away who is "God." He is the sole creator of the universe.

I take it you don't believe in my elf? According to your logic, you've now created a religion of your own. You have no more evidence that the elf doesn't exist anymore than I do that it does.

You see what I'm getting at? The burden of proof falls on the person making the extraordinary claim. If I choose not to believe your extraordinary claim, that's not a "religion." It's abstaining from beliving you until I have sufficient reason.

#34     May 31, 2003
  5. Sorry, Corso, my invisible flying magical unicorn skewered your elf up the elf-butt.

What can you do, unicorns are not tame creatures, and they obey no law but their own nature, especially the invisible flying magical ones.

I'm sending you some Lucky Charms marshmallows to console you at least a little in this regrettable incident. I wish there were something I could say to make this situation less painful, but the Elf (henceforth the Unicorn) works in mysterious ways.

peace be unto you,

Unicorn Bless America!

#35     May 31, 2003
  6. SATAN IS ALIVE & WELL.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :D

#36     Jun 1, 2003
  7. Satan

Satan

RAWR!!!

#37     Jun 1, 2003
  8. Not for long. Unic-rn (praised be Its name) was just getting warmed up on Elf. Unic-rn is getting ready to stick Its defining feature all the way up Satan's intergalactic Black Hole. To hell with the Devil!

Our horsey, who art and music in heaven, hollow be thy horn. Thy stablehand come, thy stall-cleaning done, with earthen floors as it is in Kentucky Downs.

Give us this day our daily feedbag. Lead us not into the Glue Factory, and forgive our road-apples as we forgive those that poop in our path. For thine is the corral, and the meadow, and the racetrack, forever and ever. Amen

#38     Jun 1, 2003

9. :eek:

#39     Jun 1, 2003

10. your 77th post. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahaaaaaaw

i forsee lots of FUN in your future bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

she works in mysterious ways

jACk

#40     Jun 1, 2003