What about Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ANERESS, Jan 20, 2006.

1. ANERESS

ANERESS

Are there any other traders from Las Vegas?

2. I'm in LV too. After checking out Bright, I decided to trade on my own using my own funds. Nothing wrong with Bright- they seem sincere. But the personal freedom of trading on your own is priceless! I trade all timeframes- daytrade, swing, position trade. I use primarily stocks, options. But occasionally trade futures.

3. MACD

MACD

Yes I am here trading full time and without Bright Bros as well.

4. ANERESS

ANERESS

What style of trading do you do? I have been day trading only, trying not to hold anything for longer than 5-15 minutes. Just started this month...I use to trade options but I want to be out of all my positions by the end of the day. I am paper trading right now. I started out at Optionsxpress at the beginning of the month. I am switching over to Interactive Brokers.I want to go to live money this next month...How long have you been trading?

5. smoss

smoss

Daytrader of mostly stocks, but just started trying to trade futures. Anyone interested in arranging a get-together some time to exchange ideas?

6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I am from LV.

There is an investment club meeting once a month. You can network from there also.

7. smoss

smoss

where can you find out about those meetings?

8. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

9. smoss

smoss

Tried to get into the yahoo investment club thread but still "pending owner approval". I'd love to arrange a get-together to meet some local traders. I'm available pretty much any afternoon. Why don't the others from Las Vegas post when they could potentially be available, and we'll see if we can come up with a time.
    -Steve

10. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Their next monthly meeting is May 10th.
    ------------------
    The Whitney Library is located at 5175 East Tropicana Ave, zip 89122.
    Major Cross Streets are East Tropicana Between Nellis Blvd and
    Boulder Hwy.

#10     Apr 24, 2006