What a Load of Garbage

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bone

bone

And by the looks of your "Market Outlook" thread, this is quite understandable. There are no hard calls or targets, and you've been 'urging caution' since the first post on February 02. Maybe some 'actionable intelligence', perhaps ?

#31     May 5, 2011

2. Way ahead of you, regardless. You only put out advertsing and what's worse is your name, "spreadprofessor"

There is no future in teaching others "how to spread" - women and gays do it instinctively. Now you're trying to get MEN to do the same?

#32     May 12, 2011

3. a real life example of freeweek offered NOW in real-time by a prominent company.

"About four times a year, we like to offer our subscribers and XXX XXX members a sneak peek at one of our services to show you the kind of sharp analysis we do in different markets"

Q.E.D.

(name of said company can be sent to Baron or Joe if nobody can guess it first - there are a few others, an outstandingly notable one being associated with a reputable university)

#33     May 14, 2011

4. AS bone attacks poster GrandSuperCycle who has a good following on ET - the tacit thought being, " hammer him down and I get his crowd" .... a common ploy, conveniently forgetting that he (bone) belongs to a group known as ADVISORS in the markets

Now dig this ... watch these motherfuckers in action as they buy the tops and sell the bottoms

proof is offered by the dead and broke one in that bone once confessed to me in my thread that he is not a market timer. Voila!!!!

and what's worse is they've been doing this since antediluvian times and are in fact part and parcel of what deadbroke calls THE HERD but here's the slight twist (but really no twist at all) - they prey on DIRTBAGS but are themselves preyed on by an upper echelon group as is quite obvious from the chart below

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The message is clear: As a group, those we entrust to make smart trading choices on our behalf tend to do the opposite: They buy high and sell low!

#34     May 16, 2011
  5. Professor Bone,

Only just found this amusing thread so apologies i'm a bit late to the party.

You state:
    "you've been 'urging caution' since the first post on February 02"
    So you disagree and you're bullish, that's ok.
    But you will be proven wrong.

What do you mean here ?
    "There are no hard calls or targets"
    Are you related to Nine Ender ?

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I POST ALL MY TRADES ...
    And plenty of free analysis.

Posting selected trades and testimonials is just silly.:D

http://stockmarket618.wordpress.com

#35     May 16, 2011