What a Load of Garbage

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bone

bone

I'm sure that Baron could take a peek at my PM Inbox, and I give him permission to do so - I am getting more specific market and exchange-related technical questions than ever on a private basis. These are serious traders looking for a serious answer from someone qualified to profer one.

Why am I being asked all these questions on a private basis? This would make fantastic conversation on ET.

#11     Sep 27, 2010
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

I often wonder if some of the comments are made to throw people off. After all, that is the way Wall Street has operated for years. Just because you post sincere content, does not mean some of the jackals on here are not intentionally trying to throw people off their game. I notice there was a minority who stuck their neck out on this board and turned short-term bullish at the end of August.

#12     Sep 27, 2010

3. Where is any thread of yours that has trades, calls, TA, explanations or anything of that nature?

If you don't have this and won't create such a thread, then fck off.

#13     Sep 28, 2010
  4. then you will not mind getting independently verified to prove you are so qualified... ----> timertrac.com

Note: There are at least 10 more sites who do this same thing.

#14     Sep 28, 2010
  5. bone

bone

1. Joe, I have looked at all of these sites. A big component of my edge is custom synthetic spread combinations - and none of these websites will accomodate that type of position in terms of their independent tracking algorithms. If my strategy was designed for flat price, then it would of course be a possibility. None of these sites would allow me to construct a custom spread position expression.

2. If someone has a very good technical study, why the hell would that person post it on someone's website in an unencrypted state? I'm sure that the website owners would never take liberties with someone else's intellectual property.

3. I'm not a CTA, Broker, or Investment Adviser. I train traders.

#15     Sep 28, 2010
  6. bone

bone

Joe, after two years you have not once posted anything technical regarding trading. It's just vitriol and angst.

Why don't you try posting a technical response to someone's post. You know, something about trading.

You are a shining example of why people come on to this website and feel starved for practical trading information.

Who made you God? You may hate my guts, and I don't suffer fools gladly, but there can be no doubt that I post quite a bit of technical trading information on this website. Compare the quality of my posts to yours. I have actually paged through your posts - nothing about trading. Just bitchy commentary. Not one post with relevant trading information as requested by the thread starter.

I've gotten some PM's about you trying to set up a service, so the sour grapes have a less than noble purpose.

#16     Sep 28, 2010
  7. Bone, JoeP also likes to be called TraderZones....or so I've been told

:)

#17     Sep 28, 2010
  8. bone

bone

Bingo, Fireplace. Well done. Are you getting the same PM's as me about this character?

The same guy who was peddling a trading system for a quarter mill and without all of the "verification" he asks of other people. He was also fishing around amongst the membership looking to start up an educational service.

#18     Sep 28, 2010
  9. I'm not getting any PMs but I know about his old 'RCanfiel' spammer days. Look him up under that name and you will see.

Now, though, he appears to be an unpaid ET 'cop'

:D

#19     Sep 28, 2010
  10. bone

bone

Also heavily related to Joe4422. Same same.

#20     Sep 28, 2010