What a F'n Jackass Publication!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cstfx, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Nope. Mungers a snappy dresser but wouldn't shop there either.

#11     Dec 27, 2007
  2. Very disappointed in this magazine. The guy's 13 year old daughter was also killed, very funny hahaha.

DAVID, Panama - The sole survivor of a plane crash was reunited with her family Wednesday after rescue workers trekked for five hours to carry the 12-year-old American girl out of a remote mountain area, then airlifted her to a hospital.

Francesca Lewis, wearing a neck brace and with one arm bandaged, met with her parents at a hospital in the town of David, capital of Chiriqui province.

Michael Klein, a prominent California businessman, and his 13-year-old daughter Talia — a friend of Francesca — were killed in Sunday's crash near the jungle-flanked slopes of the Baru volcano, 270 miles west of the capital, Panama City. The Panamanian pilot Edwin Lasso, 23, was also killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/panama_missing_plane_36

#12     Dec 27, 2007
  3. cstfx

cstfx

This magazine is nothing more than a catalogue geared toward the jocular ex-frat boy less than 4 yrs out of college who uses the finger bowl to wash down prawn appetizer. And then crushes a beer can against his forehead.

I had a few subscriptions for my office but have canceled it as of this afternoon. If my Neanderthals want to read it, it will be on their own time and their own dime.

#13     Dec 27, 2007
  4. axehawk

axehawk

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that article was completely tasteless and low class.

#14     Dec 27, 2007