What a Dick Head!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fofumfee, May 31, 2004.

1. Coins

Coins

Good piece, NVS!

#11     May 31, 2004
  2. Coins

Coins

Nah, I think Bush has f*cked the country in the @$$.

And imagine him doing that without even posting on the Sodomy anyone? thread?!

The gall....

#12     May 31, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

The cost of money is still too cheap. Savers should be rewarded with decent returns. Any increase in mortgage rates will be offset by the prices of homes themselves settling back a bit.

The 2004 cost of Iraq is 4% of the 3.4 TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13     May 31, 2004
  4. Coins

Coins

Wow, 4%! So what does that tell you, Pabst? (besides this post proving that I'll do anything to get my average Posts number up.)

#14     May 31, 2004
  5. Iran has got weapons of mass destruction too... I say we bomb Iran next and take the oil if we win the war that those evil & stupid iranian muslim scum are forcing upon us...

God Bless America & Israel in the War against Weapons of Mass Destruction... let's kick muslim ass!!

#15     May 31, 2004
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What happened to worrying about what the "civilized world" thought about us, don't you think that would piss them off?

#16     May 31, 2004
  7. If the Civilized World opposes us, we should bomb em too... no-one messes with Israel & the USA...

#17     May 31, 2004
  8. and there is no way or no one to stop us.. is there?:confused: :confused:

...hmm makes ya wonder what happens when the self proclaimed sheriff also becomes judge, jury, and executioner.. what is the next logical step?:confused:

...blow em all up... what's next after blowing them all up?:confused:

...sheriff is left behind, alone, looking confused, asking what the hell did we just do?:confused:

....hey no debate, just questioning the sequence of events and the final destination... :D

nuhhh, it's only business as usual.. :)

#18     May 31, 2004
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

If only it went to fighting terrorism.....

p.s. The only schools i want to pay taxes are the ones in my hood not half way around the globe...

#19     Jun 1, 2004