Whaaat? no more selling??!!! Whaaaaa

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 17, 2007.

1. the fact that hillary, obamo and romey are doing so well is further evidence we're entering a gigantic epic proportion bull market. If the Us ecoonmy were actually in trouble, if terror were a big deal, if people wanted closed borders we would NOT be seeing those candidates gaining so much footing.

the fact is things coudn;t be better. Credit card debt is OK. Lets open the borders. lets have 100% free trade.

the new era has begun. Times have changed forever. A new paradigm.

#11     Aug 18, 2007
  2. bsivia

bsivia

you know i really don't think someone can be as dumb as this guy..and now more than ever i just think he feeds on everyone replying to his threads and entertaining what he says...the best solution to turder would be to just stop replying to his crap..i know its hard..but he takes way to much time and energy which can be spent for useful purposes...

but then again you need comic relief

#12     Aug 18, 2007

3. Suck a bag of dicks.

#13     Aug 18, 2007
  4. I firmly agree... at some point the moderators and administrators should take some action... I was under the impression that this was a forum for educated and informed traders and investors, who share ideas and interact intelligently... it appears that the quality of this forum is diminishing exponentially with these worthless threads. Please mod's do something.....

At the very minimum stock trad3r, if you must continue to babble, please have the courtesy to at least use the spell check function provided along side the submit button... your ravings are offensive enough... but your grammar is painful to the eye's as well....

#14     Aug 18, 2007
  5. Speaking of grammar you can't even form a sentence. You type like this...I am too stupid...too use...a period...or form a complete setence so I ...just use three dots instead....i am using the spell check function...fefore using submit..spellcheck.......summit button...

#15     Aug 19, 2007
  6. The new era the new world order has begun. Either you're with it or you're be left on the sidelines.

#16     Aug 19, 2007
  7. Don't feed the trolls people.

#17     Aug 19, 2007
  8. I aplogize, iff i aint able too compleet a fool santance. I try real hard now 4 U. Go milk yourself Moron. see only one period!

#18     Aug 19, 2007
  9. Um were you making a funny? You're so smart.

#19     Aug 19, 2007
  10. swinger

swinger

Why you guys waste your time reading these threads, let alone replying, is beyond me.

#20     Aug 19, 2007