?!?! Whaaaaatt???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Yep
    Top man's decisions...quick to take credits, hardly ever owning up to their fuckups, pass the buck is the name of the game.:(
    :D The gov't needs a serious shake down. Heads need to roll, people need held accountable, and I don't care if they are dems, reps, extremeists or martians. :D The whole thing stinks to high heaven:(

#11     Jan 16, 2004
  2. .....are you incapable of reading?:confused:

#12     Jan 16, 2004
  3. Nice example of sophistry.

There is a difference between whacking a terrorist and invading a country.

#13     Jan 16, 2004

4. please feel free to explain the difference between a terrorist and Saddam Hussein??????

#14     Jan 17, 2004
  5. Do you need a remedial reading course?

There is a difference between killing one stateless terrorist and invading a country.

Hussein was incidental to Bush's seizure of Iraq. When you grow up, you'll understand that.

#15     Jan 17, 2004

6. I don't know why you feel a need to resort to insults....funny how you are telling me that im immature:confused: ..

Anyway, please explain to me how you came up with a stateless terrorist? I could have sworn he was in a country called Afghanistan????.....and if we sent cruise missiles into Afghanistan in 2001 pre 9-11 and in our effort took out a hundred civilians......are you saying you would stand behind Bush and say great move????? Of course not...no matter what GW does you and many others will always be against...who do you think your kidding??? There is no difference between Hussein and Bin laden...both attacked other countries...both show complete disregard for human life and both are a menace to the safety of the world....the only difference between them is the Bil laden is responsible for the death of about 4000 people....Huseein???? somewhere between 250-300,000....maybe someday you will grow up and understand these things.

#16     Jan 17, 2004

7. You have swallowed Bush's propaganda whole and are simply regurgitating it.

"both attacked other countries...both show complete disregard for human life and both are a menace to the safety of the world.."

Aren't many people in the West saying this about Bush, and didn't many feel the same about LBJ and Nixon?

#17     Jan 17, 2004
  8. Well Dgab, you are showing your wimp liberal step on me colors yet again. I suppose you were not bothered by the WTC 9-11 attack and can't distinguish between pre-emptive defense and imperialist fanaticist militarism..yadda yadda yadda.

Cut to close up of TM-Direct at his keyboard. He stand erects, a tear streaming down his face, and salutes his Commander in Chief.

#18     Jan 17, 2004
  9. 1) Are you saying that in early 2001, during Bush's first month or two in office, You would be supportive of him launching missiles into Afghanistan to attempt to take out Bin laden????? Yes or No?

2) if Yes to above, are you saying you are against a preemptive strike against iraq ? YEs or no?

...Of course, if your answer is No to #1, then your point of discussion is pointless because you would be against Bush taking action or not taking action.. that is what Im trying to ascertain before further debate.

Is this such a hard question to answer? You have resorted to name calling and child like banter....are you incapable of responding? It looks like your incapable of answering or are refusing because you know that in your heart you are against anything and everything GW does...if you want to debate the merits of the thread, fine , but if all you want to do is name call, it's kind of pointless....much like your posts.

#19     Jan 20, 2004