wh$$ is going on with this market!? can't take it anymore!! help!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bluematrix, Mar 13, 2013.

1. "can't take it anymore" is in the title of the thread. So if that's it go do something else you like better.

Life too short to do something you don't like.

The vol is at the open and close of chosen market, if your instrument doesn't have vol, find one that does. . Don't tick fuck at noon on the ES. Unless of course your strat requires little vol. Everyone has their own objective.

#11     Mar 13, 2013
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

This is a Motto that has kept me sane the last 20 yrs. Really

#12     Mar 13, 2013
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

This is exactly what you need...go sleep 20 hours straight , go for a walk, when you wake up in the morning think of all the things you can be grateful for....even if your not just think about them...peace

#13     Mar 13, 2013
  4. Depends on what you're doing.... :D

#14     Mar 13, 2013
  5. I chased a little bit today. I think I'm going to put a reminder "stick to the plan" post it on the monitor.

#15     Mar 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Revolutionary.

#16     Mar 13, 2013
  7. I hope so.

#17     Mar 13, 2013
  8. Look at the DJI today. It rose with no volume. it indicates lack of conviction from everyone.

Who'd like to be pig at this juncture?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

#18     Mar 13, 2013
  9. You could have shorted HLF based on The niiiight...they drove old Dixie down.......And all the bells were ringin'....

Or used the famous PinkyBlue System (which is hinted at in an episode of Pinky and the Brain....) :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/26008821.png/

#19     Mar 13, 2013
  10. pretty sure it's a top right here
    DIA up 10 days straight
    DIA @ 144.46

also there was some article yesterday about a guru (last name Russel I think) permabear turn bullish, key signal

#20     Mar 13, 2013