Wex Vs Redi

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Anyone have any opinions on which they like better?

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

For options...WEX. You can see the complex order books and the IVs are more accurate.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah, Wex is probably much better for options. I was looking at the pair trading functionality.

4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

For Pairs trading I like Knight Direct. WEX is also more expensive. I think it's worth the premium for an active options trader who can take advantage of the WEX functionality that few other platforms have. For pairs trading, Knight Direct uses their stock smart routes, easy to use, great customer service. They do a lot of hand holding getting you comfortable on the platform.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I saw a demo a few years back on the Knight Direct platform. It was pretty impressive. I can't remember much about the pair trading functionality. I might have to take a look at another demo.

6. webexam1

webexam1

Mav, Bob, or anyone who has traded options on RediPlus.. could you please share some insights on how good/bad Redi is when it comes to options spread trading? I'm a vol trader and have used Obsidian in the past. Just wondering how Redi stacks up against other options platform? Does it give you live portfolio greeks? haircut info? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

7. webexam3

webexam3

Mav, rmorse, or anyone who has traded options on RediPlus.. could you please share some insights on how good/bad Redi is when it comes to options spread trading? I'm a vol trader and have used Obsidian in the past. Just wondering how Redi stacks up against other options platform? Does it give you real time portfolio greeks? haircut info? Mid price on spreads? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!