WEN (The Wendy s Company) breakout

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Stocks4life, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Month and half of price consolidation now attempting a new long breakout above 8.83 on 93% higher volume.

VOLUME 10.08mil shares, +93.7% compared to typical daily volume over the past 6 months.
    High Volume alert!
    Typical daily volume is 5.21mil shares over the past 6 months.

BREAKOUT WATCH for possible breakout above 8.83, no resistance in area just above.
    Type: True breakout from double resistance.
    Target: 9.44, 8.1% Stop: 8.57, Loss: 1.8%, Profit/Loss ratio: 4.5 : 1 - Excellent

[​IMG]

source: <a href="http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?symbol=WEN"><u>WEN at StockConsultant</u></a>

2. franz-k

franz-k

I'm very bullish on Wendy's. Not only are they making massive changes--- the pretzel buns are actually tasty.

3. Good to know, Surf ;)

4. Buy the dip?

5. It's delicious. Beats the hell out of anything from McD's or the BK Lounge for sure.

6. I'll have to try em

7. Safilo

Safilo

I'll second the bullish notion; have yet to try the pretzel buns but I did like the baconator.

8. I am bullish on Wendy's too, when the earnings report came out I waited for the classic disappointment dump and bought. I think 2014 and 2015 will be great for Wendy's, bought the common stock and May $8.00 and $9.00 Calls. You think I should have bought the January 2015 $7.50 Calls since it's going to take time for all their changes to flow in to Wendy's?

Wendy's trade's like Boston Scientific and Micron, sell off on the earnings and slowly creep back up to new highs. Anyone have a guess when Wendy's is going to hit $10.00? I will guess we blow past $10.00 by late December, with my Calls I hope it's sooner so I can roll them in to the $10.00s.