Wells Fargo & Co

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landonfisher, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Wells Fargo & Company is scheduled to release earnings before Friday's open. The stock just hit a record high of $66.31 in 2018 and is currently trading near $56.61/share. The stock is prone to big moves after reporting earnings and can easily gap up if the numbers are strong. Conversely, if the numbers disappoint, the stock can easily gap down.

Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Wells Fargo On Friday
    Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) earnings preview: revenue decline to be seen

What will you expect?

2. Cabin111

Cabin111

It's funny you should ask...I have covered calls on WFC for $52.50 and at $65. I'm covered both ways as long as they hold their dividend.

3. I don't know what I can say, haha

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    Will Wells Fargo Advisors force brokers to become salesmen only?
    [​IMG]
    Some of Wells Fargo Advisors 14,000 reps and advisers were buzzing Thursday, a day after Yahoo Finance published a story that reported that 200 private bankers who work with the firm's richest clients have been pushed by management to work more as salesmen. The changes over the past few years include private bankers being labeled investment strategists rather than investment managers, with their focus on managing clients. Actual investment management was handled by service centers in Las Vegas, Charlotte, and elsewhere. (Investment News)

5. dealmaker

dealmaker