Wellington Trading Group

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Paraskeva, Nov 30, 2005.

1. I limit all my international dealings to Nigerian addresses.

Costa Rica is too legit for me.

#41     Oct 15, 2006
  2. LOL....that's probably why when the Nigerian OPEC official said they where going to cut oil production last week--everybody was yawning:D

#42     Oct 16, 2006
  3. cabernet

cabernet

I have been coming to Costa Rica for many years, and have done business with Wellington. The firm is very professional, I have met the brokers and toured the facilities. They seem to be a growing company that is expanding and certainly that would include an agressive hiring campaign. That's what growing companies do. There is, obviously, risk in any venture and I am not saying I won't lose money, but risks are taken with your eyes open, arent they? Anyway, I would invite anyone that is skeptical, as I was, to drop in and have a look for yourself. I don't see any difference in Wellington's practices as those businesses here in California. I feel satisfied that I made the right choice.

#43     Oct 26, 2006
  4. syncopat

syncopat

Thanks for all the replies. However, most of you have not addressed the issue I brought up or ignored it altogether. That could mean you are most likely as unethical as Wellington. However, I choose to view your responses as uneducated and uminformed, not downright stupid as I first guessed. Yes, some of you may have had wonderful experiences and have no reason to change your opinion. The bottom line is the unethical practise displayed by Wellington that I originally suggested. Perhaps there are other firms that conform to such standards. If there are I am sure the regulating authorities will be interested and take appropriate action at some time in the future.

#44     Oct 26, 2006