Wellington Trading Group

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Paraskeva, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Because they are an international firm and are on a list of not registered in the UK along with 100 or so of other firms doesn't mean that they've done something wrong.
    They've worked for and are still working for me so if they screw me I'll be the first to post it.
    But not being registered in the UK hasn't stopped them from doing the right thing so I'm sorry that I can't bad mouth them for you.:) :) :)

#11     Feb 23, 2006
  2. zdreg

zdreg

i just stated a fact.

no one cares if you to date have not been screwed. peculiar is the fact that your sole contribution to this board is to vehemently defend a firm that others have documented their problems with.

#12     Feb 24, 2006
  3. If you are looking for an offshore broker, you might want to consider Thales Trading in Panama, do a google search. Their commissions are too high to day trade though.

I am interested if anyone else knows of a good offshore broker with a good rep and good commissions?

#13     Feb 24, 2006
  4. ..and we had mhutchinson69 use his/her first post (at the time) to defend them as well.

I don't know about you, but I feel better.

:D

#14     Feb 24, 2006
  5. well lets invest with wellington already... or pehaps not...

#15     Feb 24, 2006
  6. No one has said the company has done any thing wrong or beenn able to prove wrong doing and I care if I get screwed and the company hasn't done any thing wrong by me and no one eles has been able to say they where screwed. Just that the brokers said things that brokers seem to inclined to say to try to get business. So no one should care about what you say because you can only say they are not registered. Get proof that they're a scam before you go saying that they are for all we know you're the scam.

#16     Feb 24, 2006
  7. Thank you for that well thought out response. I'm not sure who it was directed toward, but I'll take the liberty of replying.

I'm pleased your experience with the firm in question has been good so far. However, if you pause to read the previous thread, highlighted above, you'll find three people who have "been able to say they were screwed", having their accounts run into the ground.

I have no experience with the firm, but the sales tactics as reported here are a classic scam routine. This type of approach alone would prevent me from opening an account. But that's just my opinion. A fact would be a number of the techniques are also illegal in the States. No reputable firm would act this way.

This forum exists for us to help each other. Someone asks a question and someone else answers, either with fact or opinion. Several on this board actually do not have an agenda, except to help others and be helped in return.

And you're right - perhaps I'm the scam. But then again I'm not calling these people up and asking for their money.

#17     Feb 25, 2006
  8. [I'm pleased your experience with the firm in question has been good so far. However, if you pause to read the previous thread, highlighted above, you'll find three people who have "been able to say they were screwed", having their accounts run into the ground.]

After reading the treads I am wondering how Dave James was not able to sell positions that when you call to sell they put you right through to the trading dept. and you tell them to sell.
    The Broker is not suppose to be selling them for you. When I wanted to sell it took 2 minutes. The sell ticket was posted the next day on my web account access. When I filled out the disclosure forms it tells you that your the only one that can sell or buy no one else can trade your account. I had no problem with getting in contact with my broker but my be I was lucky. No one deserves losing their money because of human error, or because of a scam, if you lose money because the market works against you it doesn't matter who you invest with. So far I was put into the market and made out alright and I am in again and the market is doing ok. But for me to blame what the market does on them I can't. they are doing what they said they would do and that is all I can ask. Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co, Bear, Stearns all have had 100's of complaints for high pressure tactics and losing money for clients by making trades with out clients permission, Futuretech trading group inc
    110 EAST ATLANTIC AVE.
    SUITE 220
    DELRAY BEACH, FL 33444
    UNITED STATES
    561-278-9105
    NFA ID Respondent Rule Type
    0296640 DAVIS, JOANEEN • C.R.2-2(a) - CHEAT,FRAUD DECEIVE CUSTOMERS
    • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    0322907 DIAZ, RUSSELL J • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    • C.R.2-2(a) - CHEAT,FRAUD DECEIVE CUSTOMERS
    0300640 EULO, JAMES VINCENT • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    0336022 FUTURETECH TRADING GROUP INC • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    • C.R.2-29(a)(2) - HIGH PRESSURE COMM. PROHIBITED
    • C.R.2-10 - RECORDKEEPING FCMS/IBS
    • BLAW301(b) - REGISTRATION OF APS AS ASSOCIATES
    • F.R.SEC5NEW - INTRODUCING BROKER FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
    • C.R.2-9(a) - SUPERVISION OF EMPLOYEES
    0299844 JALIL, JIMI RACHID • C.R.2-2(a) - CHEAT,FRAUD DECEIVE CUSTOMERS
    • C.R.2-9(a) - SUPERVISION OF EMPLOYEES
    • C.R.2-29(a)(2) - HIGH PRESSURE COMM. PROHIBITED
    0299777 LOIACONO, JOHN CARMINE • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    0311510 MILLS, ADAM SCOTT • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    0333416 SALA, GUSTAVO • C.R.2-2(a) - CHEAT,FRAUD DECEIVE CUSTOMERS
    0328914 SHORE, STEPHEN JASON • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.
    0314271 SUMMERS, COREY BRETT • C.R.2-29(a)(1) - FRAUDULENT COMM. TO PUBLIC PROHIB.

How would you like to be dealing with those guys. they are still in business and this is very recent On July 21, 2005, and even with all the complaints they are still calling people like me and using the same high pressure sales tactics that sales people use.
    I was not able to find anything really bad about the guys you don't like but if they screw me once again I'll be the first to let you know.

#18     Feb 26, 2006
  9. Babak

Babak

10. #20     Feb 26, 2006