Well Well Well So Were Do We Go From Here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 7, 2006.

1. The market may selll off a little in the morning but close green again

no problems at all

#11     Nov 8, 2006
  2. FutTrd

FutTrd

yup that's right, red morning, green afternoon

you nailed it, are you and me using same insider info :D

PM me his code name, we might have the same friend:eek:

#12     Nov 8, 2006
  3. :confused: You really think so? The market's rallied off of Republican victories the past several years. I've been thinking this 100% opposite result means the bull market is dead. It wouldn't be so bad if the Dems just won the House but it looks like they'll win the Senate, too. The futures look like they're selling off pretty hard.

Pelosi, Conyers, Reid...:eek: Jesus....

#13     Nov 8, 2006
  4. hels02

hels02

Hrm. You think it will CLOSE green? I was thinking it would be lower for the next day or 2, and then take off and bounce higher at least til Thanksgiving.

#14     Nov 8, 2006
  5. FutTrd

FutTrd

if opening is too low

I will close my short and maybe buy just some

#15     Nov 8, 2006
  6. Their you have it Dems win house, and the senate as well, I am sure the recounts are just a delaying tactic by Republicans, you no sore losers, cry babies.

Now lets get this country back on track, tax the $hit out of the mega rich, help the poor, and build an account surplus, get out of this stupid war. Focus on education pel grants etc. Provide health programs for the less fortunate.

I was raised republican during the Ronald Reagan era, and always voted republican, I am a fiscal consecrative. My party left me I did not leave them.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!

#16     Nov 8, 2006
  7. Not sure where we go from here to end of the year but 2007 should be good for the bulls.

#17     Nov 8, 2006
  8. piezoe

piezoe

There seems to be a aura of energy eminating out of this election result. That should result in quite of bit of action during during 2007. I am hopeful that the nastiness and nutiness will abate some and real progress can be made toward the major issues -- war, health, jobs, education, social security, fiscal responsibility, and perhaps even political reform. If those things get done expect the markets to respond favorably in the long run. But, in the short run, there is no point in predicting or asking why the markets do what they do, or trying to make sense of the day-to-day market noise. .

#18     Nov 8, 2006
  9. Mrket down this morning whoop de doo

Nasdaq bottomed today when it was down -.72%

Now only down -.61%-a VERY sharp snapback

Markets WILL close green today

#19     Nov 8, 2006
  10. Myminitrading,

I totality agree with you!!! You said it very well...

snarlyjack

#20     Nov 8, 2006