Well Well Well So Were Do We Go From Here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 7, 2006.

1. This was an easy trade being long heading into the US elections, it will get harder from here on out. Thats my guess, we may see support into year end, but things will sure be interesting in 2007.

The easy money has been made, roll up your selves and get to work folks.

2. What the fuck are you talking about.

3. hels02

hels02

We wait a few days and start getting excited again:)?

4. Everytime I read posts on here I'm reminded of why it's so easy to outperform other hedge funds :D

5. LOL

6. If the posters here were your real competition, you would be a billionaire.

7. S2007S

S2007S

I was listening to cnbc today and everyone of them throws out these statistics, saying that the last 2 months of the year are always better because the fund managers are buying all the best performers, these statistics always baffle me, they come up with so many of them to make it look bullish....next will be hearing about the santa clause rally which will baffle me because the markets have already had a 3 month run.....

8. With the democrats taking the house you can be sure defense stocks will take a hit over the coming months.

9. hels02

hels02

Why's that, they still have to replace all the shells and missiles they already expended over in Iraq with the latest and greatest. I don't see them taking a real hit til Bush gets thrown out on his ear.