Well, well, well...POS Hank Paulson & Goldman 'Questions' Being Raised

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Let's not forget something important. Who were the only people in Washington to resist the Paulson emergency bailout?

Conservative House Republicans.

They were attacked for it by Pelosi, among others, and sold out by McCain. Democrats passed the bailout. They whined and moaned for five years that they had been misled about Iraq, then they immediately took everything Paulson told them at face value and voted an enormous bailout with no controls or strings attached.

#21     Aug 9, 2009
  2. You bunch of whining Bush bashers have a short memory.

The financial world was about to end last year, taking the rest of the world with it. Why else did Paulson want his plan approved over a weekend? Didn't you read about the meeting they had? Why do you think Bush signed it into law? He knew he had the best dealing with the problem.

#22     Aug 9, 2009
  3. thread is lol. Bail em out and burn them alive, don't bail them out and let them burn the global economy alive. Either way you mindless trolls are never satisfied UNLESS you're the one receiving assistance. Don't bla bla me about your tax dollars going to the bailed out companies. You havne't contributed shit in terms of American Gov tax revenue.

Get a hobby and stop bitching, or go out and do something useful.

#23     Aug 9, 2009
  4. That is not quite true.

A REAL DEMOCRAT named Dennis Kucinich PRAISED conservatives for OPPOSING the bailout.

When the MIDDLE CLASS is sold out and they were, it is always the POLITICAL middle that sells them out.

Just as with NAFTA, the PARTY EXTREMISTS like Jesse Jackson and Pat Buchanan got IT RIGHT.

#24     Aug 9, 2009
  5. I simply find it interesting that America has finally awoken.

Last September, I used to go outside and dryheave nightly. When I saw the Republicans argue against the whatever hundreds of billions, I went ballistic. Sure, it was distasteful. But you and know it had to be done. Would you like to see what I knew at the time? Just watch this reaction when he wants to tell you what REALLY happened:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-xKPcyvlfnc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-xKPcyvlfnc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Remember. You have yet to see the trading records of FNM, FRE, LEH, BSC. I think they'll be some real eye openers there. The only thing that can obfuscate this is a cover up, and I really don't think anyone is in the mood. Obama is not going to take the fall for GS and Paulson and Bush. Just look at the last two days in AIG. You know the naked shorts were all over it, and they got killed. Hedgefunds were wiped. You should be reading that in the next couple days. Smells a little like VW/Porshe, doesn't it? Seems to me.

#25     Aug 9, 2009
  6. Markets are markets.

They are NOT JUST.

Markets are CONTRARIAN.

Politics and Trading CANNOT be confused, if one seeks to make a profit.

#26     Aug 9, 2009