Well, I guess that settles the argument.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Bernanke: “Wages aren’t going up much”…are growing slower than inflation^CT</p>&mdash; FOREX.com (@FOREXcom) <a href="https://twitter.com/FOREXcom/statuses/357891609687375873">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Bernanke: wages growing slower than inflation</p>&mdash; zerohedge (@zerohedge) <a href="https://twitter.com/zerohedge/statuses/357890531713486849">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>

Today on Capitol Hill, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told senators in a briefing that wages were not keeping up with inflation...

I trust we don't have to have this argument anymore, Ricter?

2. Cue snide and sneering remark from Ricter.

3. pspr

pspr

Ricter will be here tomorrow morning with competing comments from Bernanke that contradict what he said today. (But Ricter will probably make them up or have Huffpo do it for him) :D

4. You're overthinking it. He will just wake up first thing tomorrow and do a "cut and paste" of whatever Krugman conjurs up to keep the narrative going.

5. pspr

pspr

You're probably right. Communists aren't noted for being creative.

6. jem

jem

He will find a chart from hardleftedge.com
    which will show real wage growth as defined by a leftist is slowing down slower than the feds (fake) inflation stats.

Then a few sock puppets will come along and say it was Bush's and the republicans fault.

7. Ricter

Ricter

You believe your hated Bernanke the day after I post polling data from American business indicating they are giving pay increases next year of 2.6%?

8. pspr

pspr

LOL So, you are going to go down trying to fight your way out of that wet paper bag.

Way to go, rectum. Ignore the facts and power ahead with your nonsense --- stupid old coot.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ben didn't freely give that nugget up. It was pulled out of him. So yes, I believe him. I also believe he wasn't happy to say that. Your article wasn't representative of most of America. Was just mid and large cap.

10. Ricter

Ricter

All he's doing with that is placating the markets.

Hey, in the spirit of "no ignoring", I'm going to take a couple more off my list, as I add pisspoor back. Maybe I'll leave 377 off, too. It's that prerogative thing. : )

#10     Jul 18, 2013