Welcome to Elite Spammer

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Longhorns, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Kutty

Kutty

longhorns must be about 5'2

real tough cyber guy..... yeah hes a real badass online

he and his 2000 posts----get a life dude

#11     Sep 6, 2007
  2. Not even close...but I do know a guy who is 5'3" that would light you up silly.

Just shows your feeble fighting skills if you judge someone on height.

LOL...My niece could probably kick your ass. :D

#12     Sep 6, 2007
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A special Note to everyone who hates Timmay, Cajun Sniper and any other Vendor.

The more you go and the crew go back and forth with Timmay etc the more he is on top of the pages here @ ET. The more views he gets, the more books or trials members he is selling. He says he is going to be successful and sell a lot of books, and YOUR THE ONE HELPING HIM DO IT. It doesnt matter what YOU SAY, most people will decide, hey, I want to check this out for myself. And then, ching, ching, ching, Timmay sells his book or whatever the hell else he has to sell. When I was a vendor I used to do the exact same thing Timmay is doing. I used to start threads on purpose that would start the haters coming out, because every time I did it was going to be extra trial members on my site that I knew I would convert and probably about $2000 extra in my pocket each month for the next 3 to 6 months while those people kept their memberships. Not bad for a few hours of creative fun. YOU ARE THE SALES TEAM.

Brandon

#13     Sep 6, 2007
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

Brandon,

Your post won't do any good. It's another version of "Don't feed the trolls", a lament that has never had any effect on any discussion board in the whole history of the internet going back to the days of Compuserve and Prodigy. People keep whining about trolls while they keep encouraging them by engaging them instead of ignoring them. Just as hundreds of pages of Timmy threads will continue and the childish bickering will do just as you say, put money in his pocket.

Such is the way of the infotainment stupor-highway. It is, always has been, and always will be, thus.

Harold

#14     Sep 7, 2007
  5. 2000 posts over 3 years isn\'t that much...

what do you care anyways?

You keep fucking around and I am gonna wake up Seben on your ass....don\'t worry about Longhorns

#15     Sep 7, 2007
  6. Entertaining Traders is good.

#16     Sep 9, 2007
  7. ever thought to zip the mouth and mind your own biz?

#17     Sep 9, 2007
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

In light of the fact that the threads of ignored users are no longer visible on forum index pages, I think that simply putting these people on your ignore list will now be an easy way to avoid getting annoyed by their posts.

#18     Sep 12, 2007
  9. OMG Baron that make complete sense, you are truly a bringer of light to dark minds. :D

#19     Sep 12, 2007