Welcome To Communism: More Bailouts Ahead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MrDODGE, May 8, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Its true.

Just last week, Senator Dick Durbin said Banks OWN Congress.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/senator-admits-that-bankers-own-capitol-hill-2009-5

Wallstreet Bankers are the defacto Number#1 special interest peddlers in Washington. Defense, Oil and AIPAC are a distant second.

Yes, we are all guilty, for sure. But the tide is turning.

Ron Paul introduced a Bill to audit the secretive Federal Reserve. It now has 110 co-sponsors. 10th Amendment bills that reaffirm states right are popping up all over the Union. People are waking up to the fact Government has overrun the States, breached the Constitution on nearly every article, put our balls over the barrel for Wallstreet and contrived massive fraud to incite war, control and relentless taxation.

America is headed on a crash course to revolution (hopefully, peaceful). The current economic debacle has only served to awaken the masses to their raping by Congress and Bankers.

#11     May 8, 2009
  2. I speak several languages, but cannot state strongly enough in any of them how much I hope and wish what you say is true - especially in the second paragraph. However, in my heart-of-hearts, I just do not see it happening. Not as long as the average John Q. Public can watch American Idol, buy their smokes and liquor in the corner store, and go to NASCAR events.

#12     May 8, 2009
  3. achilles28

achilles28

If it came to physical revolution (and I hope it doesn't), only 1% of like-minded Americans would represent a force of 3 Million people. With guns.

If the People did march on Washington, a bio-attack, nuke or some other disaster would be released, and the Feds would institute Martial Law under the pretext of "national security", suspend the Constitution, then go house-to-house rounding up gun owners and known dissenters.

The legislation to make it happen has been on the books for decades, in some cases. The Country really is on its knees. Only in the 11th hour, have people begun to wake up.

#13     May 8, 2009
  4. Although the government can and, most likely, will lie through its teeth, the charts do not.

YOU CAN FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT, BUT YA DON'T FIGHT THE TAPE!

#14     May 8, 2009
  5. Just some empirical data...
    My local WalMart and Academy sporting goods store are out of .22, .44, .45, .38, .357 Magnum, and 9mm ammunition. If a handgun can fire it, they ain't got it.
    Bare shelves.
    I guess people are scared to the point of hoarding ammo.
    Interesting.
    Bullets might become the new currency.

#15     May 8, 2009
  6. pspr

pspr

Ah, ye have little faith. Iran is going to nuke washington for us in a couple years. We'll be able to start anew after that.

#16     May 8, 2009

7. no question, they are calling the shots

#17     May 8, 2009
  8. Ivanovich, how can u allow this conspiracy crap on your site. While I tried to have a real discussion about the markets strength today.

Shame on you.

#18     May 8, 2009

9. assault rifles, ammo, gold, silver, used rv, land in the sticks.

#19     May 8, 2009
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Its you that ought to be ashamed.

By your own words, its obvious you know little about the economy, the particulars surrounding this "Crash", or anything in between.

You're real close to being lumped in with Stock_Turder.

#20     May 8, 2009