Welcome to 2015, A Global Warming Hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 18, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

They are going to look just as ridiculous in 10, 20, 50, and 100 years.

2. Overnight

Overnight

$9 per gallon gas...Maybe that kid thought VAT, Euro-style, was coming to the USA. Woops, it didn't. Woops, sea levels have not inundated the earth and Manhattan still exists. Even after Sandy, which flooded the shit out of it.

3. Funny thing is when Americans complain about the price of gas. In the past 2 years I have been to Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Spain and Canada among others and gas is more expensive in other countries than it is here. Just paid $2.27/ gallon. I doubt I will see even $5/gallon gas in my lifetime.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Didn't $5 per gallon gas happen in California back in 2011 or so?

5. Nobert

Nobert

Scenarios :

a) demand of milk went up by >300%

b) approximately only 30% of cows remains because of tornadoes.
    (more free beef tho)

Screenshot (479).png

Finally, CORN would climb out of that downtrend.

6. I dont recall but it is strange how different state taxes are that gas can vary so much state to state...

7. Overnight

Overnight

8. Wow...Cali is @#%$ed up. we never got that high, they have a ton of highways and traffic so I bet they have a really hefty highway tax.

9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

California, before yesterday, had its own emission standards and literally has its own fuel formulation required by state law. This "boutique" fuel formulation makes California fuel quite a bit more expensive than other states and also requires auto manufacturers to use some more expensive materials in the fuel system that don't break down due to some corrosive additives.

Cali was starting to propagate those standards to other states and it certainly is more expensive to build US vehicles to multiple standards. Basically everyone in the country who bought a new car was paying a small premium due to California emission standards. That had to stop.

10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

[​IMG]

#10     Sep 20, 2019