Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Jun 9, 2010.

1. gimp570

gimp570

ZIOP took awhile but it seems to be heading back to 5 today

Stoney, Do you still follow ZIOP?

#91     Feb 12, 2013
  2. gimp570

gimp570

Well it almost made it to 5...now it moving down
    They dont make it easy.

ZIOP took awhile but it seems to be heading back to 5 today

Stoney, Do you still follow ZIOP?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from stonedinvestor:

>>>>> UPDATE>>>>>

ZIOP BACK TO $5 AND LOOKING GOOD. DON'T LOSE TRACK OF THIS NAME!!! ~stoney
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#92     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Gimp ZIOP is now one of my longest held holdings! I have some stuff handed down to me from thirty forty years ago, but of the stuff I bought and traded here at ET ZIOP has been a long ride. In Biotech I'm sure you know there are several types of games or schemes or types of business plans whatever you want to call it-- and then you have this type, a company for good or bad run by a true believer a Dr and with something that truly looks to my eye- to work fabulously. The odds are stacked against these small co's but once you hook aboard something you are sure will never completely bomb out, it's all just financing and FDA and the long slog. Truly I'd be a hell of a lot more pissed off if I ever bought ISIS, another company run by a true believer and a concept I like but a very very frustrating stock.

Right now I'm light on biotech. -- I have to check this thread to see what's still in play... it's funny that you brought it back to life as it coincides with my stock rebirth which always happens after NFl season is over and with the market finally approaching the old before Lehman Bros' highs. ~stoney

#93     Feb 12, 2013
  4. Looks like absolutely nothing is left but ZIOP and GMO. This is an old thread. General Moly I still endorse and still own heavily and yet it's frozen just where I bought it!

Value is not created in a day I guess....~stoney

#94     Feb 12, 2013
  5. gimp570

gimp570

Thanks for your input Stoney. I will keep an eye on ZIOP

#95     Feb 12, 2013
  6. gimp570

gimp570

Hey Stoned,
    You following ZIOP its up a buck since last time we talked about it.

#96     Mar 18, 2013