Welcome back Def !

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by brich, Mar 9, 2002.

1. #11     Mar 9, 2002
  2. nitro

nitro

Way glad u r back.

IB support is the reason I came to ET, and certainly, it would be no mistake to say that in that regard you are a one man show.

nitro

#12     Mar 9, 2002
  3. That's great news about def and IB sponsorship!!

I'm on vacation in Laos at the moment. Vientiane, Laos is a charming city (a lot of French influence) and the people are great. Can enjoy a pitcher of Beer Lao for $ 1. Breakfast (2 eggs/orange juice/croissant/coffee) is just over $ 1. It's amazing there are so many working 1960/1970 vehicles on the road. Heading out now on a short tour. :)

#13     Mar 9, 2002
  4. Hail to def

The king of IB has returned!

:)

#14     Mar 10, 2002
  5. def

def Sponsor

you guys are too much!. Thanks but we're in very capable hands - keep in mind the current CEO, founder and chairman was the one who instituted the penny & less per share and is a good chunk of the brains behind both the brokerage and trading systems. I'm just a loyal lieutenant.

Just want to add, if my exile and return with sponsorship was enough to bring turok out from behind the scenes and back to posting - it will have been well worth it. Turok, I missed your well thought out comments, suggestions and remarks greatly.

#15     Mar 10, 2002
  6. Babak

Babak

.....to IB(def) and ET (Baron) !

#16     Mar 10, 2002
  7. great news DEF. no i dont have to wonder how am i gonna replace IB as my broker. AS long as you are arounf i dont need to grimace about IB telephone support. IB and DEF rule!!

#17     Mar 10, 2002
  8. Miki

Miki

...have returned.

My heart is full.

I am at peace with the world.

Thanks Baron
    :p

#18     Mar 13, 2002
  9. Hail to Baron!

He has returned the King def to his throne!

:)

#19     Mar 13, 2002
  10. MORE

MORE

great news ! def, "bravo" for coming back :)

#20     Mar 13, 2002