Weird Jew rant PM from user "NetPos"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

No. It means, "You are getting PMs that are both Islamafobe (sic) AND anti-Israel?"

#21     Apr 20, 2011
  2. You need not have re-posted the entire PM, you could have asked if others received the PM without posting the entire PM.

In the future, the feedback section is the place to address these issues.

#22     Apr 20, 2011
  3. Banjo

Banjo

That rant was posted in multiple forums @ 5 am EDT when I visited ET. Mods removed it , nobody knew about the pm's till u guys brought it up.

#23     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Perhaps true, but the feedback forum is where the moderators pay the most attention to spam, etc.

One easy solutions is to just disable PM's.

#24     Apr 20, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

Yeah, you're right if you want to be pedantic. In reality, however, there was no harm done. What I wanted to know is whether or not this was sent to many people, or if I was selected by the spammer for some specific reason since I am not a proponent of these Jew conspiracy theories.

#25     Apr 20, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I get the same spam PM's you get. But then you don't look at them so you don't know what you get, do you?

#26     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I knew you'd have to dodge my question re your comment, because you really fucked it up, lol.

#27     Apr 20, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

I answered your question, idiot. You are just an Islamafobe apologists. Admit it.

#28     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You no doubt meant to type "Islamophile", or, in keeping with your style, "Islamafile".

#29     Apr 20, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

I know you got yourself a new thesaurus but your not as smart as you think you are. But, don't blame yourself. Most liberals are full of shit.

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamophobia is a fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion, while sparing the more gullible.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Islamophobia.htm

#30     Apr 20, 2011