Weiners weiner is apparently out.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed. Weird that any straight male would go look.

I assume everyone here knows that the slang is actually "wiener", when you're referring to the body part. No one's mentioned it that I've noticed.

#11     Jun 9, 2011
  2. Vitter had sex with prostitutes and republicans still embrace him.
    In the dictionary under hypocrisy.

#12     Jun 9, 2011
  3. For me, I don't care about their sex lives or their online exploits or texting. There are billions of people on the planet, sex is happening in every way imaginable. It is funny when a fire and brimstone politician gets caught but that just makes him a little hypocritical and most of us have been hypocritical before, it's just not in the tabloid news when we screw up. I get a kick out of the faux outrage from everybody, you would think the guy was a child molester, bank robber and Muslim rolled up in one.

#13     Jun 9, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I have fired people for lesser actions, I don't care that they are not illegal. It was unprofessional. Pressing for his resignation is appropriate.

#14     Jun 9, 2011
  5. So his wife is an aide to hillary clinton which for sure is bringing up a bunch of painful memories. I'm thinking Bill is like "you jackass, now you made my life harder!"

#15     Jun 9, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd say life at his house is rather "interesting" at the moment. And yes, I'd say he's toast. My Wife would have already shot me, so there would be no need to step down from office.:p

Where do these idiots come from? I guess him and Elliot Spitzer can host a CNN "news" snow together after the idiot steps doen from office. The show could be called Wiener Spitzer.:D

#16     Jun 9, 2011
  7. LOL, are you nutmeg?? :p

#17     Jun 9, 2011
  8. You aren't his boss. Do you even live in NY?
    The voters can move to oust him if they want or at the next election they can chose to elect someone else or keep him. It's all faux outrage.
    With the internets and 24/7 tabloid TV people don't know how to mind their own business and forget to distinguish tabloid from substance.

#18     Jun 9, 2011
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol, no. I was thinking about spitzer and wiener jokes last night, and since I have an office with females, I can't tell them. But damn! These could be some great late night Jay Lenno, Letterman, etc., material.

My Wife was saying, "ok, enough already" as I was shaking the bed laughing.:D

#19     Jun 9, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Normally I'd feel the same way but just to show I'm no homophobe I took a peek. It's looks barely average, and maybe even a little on the small side to me.

#20     Jun 9, 2011