Weekly Thread: Sep. 21 - 26

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Sep 21, 2003.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

Possible trade for today: long EURGBP targeting 0.6730-0.6750. Stop are really small, so good risk/reward here. Rest of trades mentioned in market pre-opening posts are also on watch, but dont seem to be close to levels to enter yet.

Regards,

Rezo

#11     Sep 22, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

Sell order on eurgbp @0.6965
    stop@0.7005
    target 0.6750

#12     Sep 23, 2003
  3. rezo_s

rezo_s

Removed my order, I'm expecting to por volatility possibly retracents/consolidation, but I am watching the market.

Good Trading,

Rezo

#13     Sep 23, 2003
  4. rezo_s

rezo_s

Perfect 2 days for intraday traders/scalpers - tight range, wihout specific direction...

#14     Sep 23, 2003
  5. Rezo_s, how do you trade via interbank or via an online broker?

What broker do you use and what is your typical leverage and holding time?

Thanks.

#15     Sep 23, 2003
  6. Please explain your ' "no slippage" and my strictly using orders policy'. I don't understand it.

#16     Sep 23, 2003
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

Any Broker that guarantees order fills will fill order no matter what. For example, Refco will execute your order despite the gap. I had a take profit order order over the weekend oneuiro trade @1.1405. The market opened above that level, but my order was executed at set level anyways. That actually good when market goes against you. If trade is open, and you have a stop loss, and market opens with gap below your stop (if you were long), it will be also executed at set level, and not the first market price. About the strict order policy - I always put both orders- stop and take profit. I prefer not to close trade manually - especially when we talk about stop loss.

#17     Sep 23, 2003
  8. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi CPTrader,

I do not trade via interbank at the moment, I trade via online broker (banks trade via internet also as far as I know or with similar electronic connection and platforms). As for brokers, its Refco and Commerce Bank (CBFX)

#18     Sep 23, 2003
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

The market is pretty good to sell the USD now, and entry signal is in place, but stops are very large. I use large stops, but now its way big to enter and targets are not that clear. For example, if I enter long euro now ( its at 1.1448 at the monent), stop should be around 1.1330/40, and target I see feasible is only around 1.1570. Better to let market calm down a bit before entering. Plus we have a very strong reversal/correction signaling daily candles - better to wait.

#19     Sep 23, 2003
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

sold EURGBP@0.6930

#20     Sep 24, 2003