Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Aug 10, 2003.
stop@ 7095 ( - 51 pips or - 3,26%)
tgt@ 6875 ( + 173 pips or +11.07%)
stop to b/e after 7015
Looking to sell GBPUSD as I posted earlier, but I will see before europe session what's going to be the close on 240min charts. If its below 16020, most probably I will sell it...maybe at market price, but meanwhile I have hour close below that level... I will post before europe session opens whether I enter or not.
I'm also looking to sell USDYEN around 11930 area for 100 pips and with 40 pip stop. Will see, maybe short lower. I'll post about it also before europe session.
Ok, thats it for now,
Have profitable week,
Sell order on GBPUSD@1.6035,
stop @1.6080 (-40 pips or - 1.6%)
tp @1.5885 ( +150 pips or + 6%)
On USDYEN I will wait a little longer, and if I get a better entry, I will take a short there.
As I posted before, stop will be moved to breakeven if/when price gets to 15990
Shorted Cable @1.5985
tgt 150 pips,
stop 40 pips
stop to b/e after 1.5950
Well, its fifth hour in raw bears are trying to push the cable below 16000. The figure is serious support. 5 hours in raw the battke is going on, all the time hour close was above that point. I think once we get hour close below 1.6, the move downside may start. But on the other hand the level showing such a support may trigger bounce back to above my stop. Wait and see.
2 more things:
USDJPY - still waiting to take a long here
EURJPY - want to short, but I guess not before tomorrow.
Failed to go below 1.6. Stoped - 40 pips.
I'm going to resell it. Most probably later today. I will short it for the next test of 1.6. Will not wait for another break - will enter as soon as current upside move will be over. I think target may be different. Will see.
MTD: - 4.75%
Looking at possible sell on euro around 11355 level - seems to be good level, but I will ntobe looking at level - more at signals of reversal back down. I will be targeting 1.1 for the start, and most probably will hold it for below 1.1 tgt. Maybe even for 10860/70. As far as I see, sell is gonna be today - in coming hours.
stop@11425 (-63 pips or -2.52%)
tp@ 11020 ( +342 pips or +13.68%)
stop to b/e at 11320
Separate names with a comma.