Weekly Thread: Aug 25 - 29

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Aug 25, 2003.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

short euro @10899
    long $/chf @14109

#21     Aug 27, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

euro:

stop 10990 (3.64%)
    target 10730 (6.76%)

swissy:

stop 13995 (3.26%)
    target 14420 (8.62%)

#22     Aug 27, 2003
  3. rezo_s

rezo_s

Closed all positions:

eurusd @10879 (+0.8%)
    gbpusd@15725 (+1.68%)
    eurgbp@0.6921 (-0.19%)
    usdjpy@117.41 (+0.82%)
    usdchf@14139 ((+0.85%)

MTD: -0.01% (almost breakeven)
    YTD: +49.59%

My weekend is starting tomorrow :)
    See you all next week !
    Have good Trades.

Rezo.

#23     Aug 27, 2003
  4. With all due to respect, it is because you have not explained what the basis is for your posts. Why would anyone do anything here except read something they do not understand.

I think the quality here is far superior to Moneytec. The educational value certainly is.

Be an educator not a preacher and your church will fill up.

Used to trade the Forex myself. Lost a lot of money when Saddam rumors flourished.

#24     Aug 27, 2003
  5. >> Used to trade the Forex myself. Lost a lot of money when Saddam rumors flourished.

How so? If you don't mind explaining.

#25     Aug 27, 2003
  6. rezo_s

rezo_s

VT:
    When I started posting my weekly threads here I introduced myself and explained what this thread is all about. If you misses it - sorry - you can find it in my first weekly thread here. But I think you shouldn't be a genius to understand that this is my trading I am talking about, my analysis and thoughts about current situation on forex. "read something you do not understand" ??? what is there to understand? did you see surfers' thread? others thread with posts about their trading? these threads are consisting of my trades and I will gladly explain you any part you didn't understand. Maybe I wrote it wrong or didn't explain my point of view correctly in some post...With all do respect, I think if you don't understand what I am talking about in this thread, you're on wrong forum or at least on wrong section.

preacher ? does buy/sell sound like preacher talk to you? and then, there is phylosohpy behind trading, and little of it will not harm. is it so bad for you? I'm really sorry, but I don't see what you mean by your talking here. If you lost your money, please don't take it out on me.

Best Regards,
    Rezo Shmertz..

#26     Aug 31, 2003
  7. I have a system for the Emini's .....When applied to Forex charts, it looks and works the same....... Forex Round turns cost 3 to 5 pips both ways?? EUR/USD is a market I am interested in...You seem to know your business, so enlighten me please.....Is that 3 to 5 spread typical of each day...Is that $60 to $100 per round turn per lot???? for the regular Forex, not the mini.... THANK YOU

#27     Sep 1, 2003
  8. I notice in your posts that you move to b/e....as a rule??? I consider that a very wise strategy....there are entry positions that allow the breakeven to be @ almost 100% safe points if trade is entered correctly....and run is for real...What I am seeing is 20 pip stops or in that range....The Forex actually gives me clearer patterns and fewer fake moves than the S & P Emini's...I only am looking @ the EUR/USD so far...

Do you find a limited number of Forex Brokers that allow moving/trailing the stop...I don't care to trail, only move to breakeven... I never trade without a stop, and a conservative one @ that, because my system always gives me the safe stop setting before I enter the trade...3 to 4 points on Emini S & P...If run blows up, I lose, wait for next setup...I don't believe in tight stops when trade begins...I have 3 trade signals/setups and I trade nothing else.
    Thank You

#28     Sep 1, 2003
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

porgie, sorry for the delay - I will refer your posts today little later.

sorry again.

#29     Sep 1, 2003
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

Yes, I dont think you'll find better spreds...maybe if you will trade interbank market via interbank participant, you'll get spred of 1-2 pips, but we must be talking about transactions of +1 mio/trade. But when you're on interbank, you dont get "no requoting - what you click is what you get", slippage is a deifnate option..and maybe couple more details different form "retail" forex.

#30     Sep 2, 2003