Weekly scalping YM/ER2 trading journal for pshinspections

Discussion in 'Journals' started by pshinspections, May 24, 2008.

1. This is his MO in a nutshell ... hey, he ain't the only one here at ET doing it, but he is one of the most creative ones.

At least he doesn't claim to get 3x the ATR! :D

#31     May 25, 2008
  2. I specificallly asked are you trading a real money account with a broker....your response is to the effect that you are trading "cash"....what the hell does that mean??

Either you are or you are not trading ,as per these stated summaries, through a broker. Which is it?? A simple answer is I am...or ...I am not

My initial feeling is that you are not ...and your recent (since 1pm) vocab implies that you may you are either English or drunk:eek:

Not putting you down....evasiveness confirms the negative....

#32     May 25, 2008
  3. Geoff36

Geoff36

You can say that again.

#33     May 25, 2008
  4. So, to put things in perspective...

This thread (Journal) has been in existense for 2 days. In that 2 days, the OP has garnered input (positive or negative is irrelevant) from a few elder-ish ET members and a few newer members.

The elders are told to go away, the newer members get partial or round-robin answers. Perhaps Wordpress.com is a better place for this journal... full control of comments, even disable the whole feature.

OP,
    Your summaries are meaningless, your trade size tenets are a figment of imagination, your explanation of entry, add, and exit is near impossible within the confines of your "scalp" manifesto. I'll leave your 93% accuracy and all the null hypothesis work to the readers.

Sometimes ET is a useful place...cowpie gets spotted and cleaned up quickly. Baron could be making bank on this Fertilizer :D

Osorico

#34     May 25, 2008
  5. Now is Now:

Calm down, newbie, no coronaries allowed until you have made it to post #25. Sorry you cannot figure out the difference between live/cash and sim/papertrading. You might get it after leaving your free simulator and funding your account. To most adults in the world, cash means money, but I don't think you're that stupid, just one more troublemaker. You are next into the iggy pit. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Geoff36:

A trader's dream without a profitable plan, proven methods and disciplined action is a pipe dream. I do wish more on ET would share their realistic dreams instead of whine over dreams lost to a blown account. So many here have given up!

It remains to be seen if ET is, as rumored, a bastian of support for veteran traders, or just a cesspool of leftovers from what used to be a trader's dream. The clock is ticking...

#35     May 26, 2008
  6. Guys, this place is a sty. It reminds me of the old yahoo message boards. You don't want what I want, to create friendships to build eachother up for the future, you want to just act like kids to see who can bully the most people. This is a trader forum, supposedly for professional traders, not a schoolyard! The wealthy don't act like you, and treat fellow traders with more respect, even when challenging their claims, and I will not waste my time around people whose goal on ET is to just waste time and fantasize about being better than somebody else. That kind of crap is not found with the wealthy, and you're not coming so long as you hold such disrespect toward professionals. The wealthy may not have as much time to spend with me, but it has turned out to infinitely more worthwhile than trying to find the few like-minded professionals (you know who you are, we have spoken, and will continue to) among those who can never be more than middle-class traders. ET is not fruitful for my stated goal, and obviously I take my time more seriously than you folks.

#36     May 26, 2008
  7. Your primary goal should be honest to yourself and then it will be easy to honest with others....

You can simply blow us all out of the water with a single daily brokers' activity sheet, sans confidential info,...any day will do that supports your summary or trading activity.

From what I have read, this site and the contributing members would love nothing more than open and friendly dialogue about this difficult business, BUT ....with one stipulation....HONESTY...and that begins with you.

#37     May 26, 2008

8. pshin,

the above quoted message basically says that you are a liar.

So tell us: Have you lied? Be honest in answering the question.

#38     May 26, 2008
  9. pshinspections,

Allow me to put it to you another way.

You need to earn your way up the respect ladder here and eventually you will come to recognise people on a similar level to yourself and in turn they will recognise you.

To be honest, I thought that all 40 lot Traders knew this.
    regards
    f9.

#39     May 26, 2008