Weekly Poll: Do Bulls Have It Too Easy?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Dec 3, 2010.

SPY Next Week?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2010.
  1. Bullish

24 vote(s)
    55.8%
  2. Flat

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  3. Bearish

13 vote(s)
    30.2%
  4. I prefer to keep my opinion to myself or don't have one

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. eurusd at 1.3266. A good retreat from friday's close. I am thinking to buy some at this price and below for a bounce up (some 35 to 100 pips as target if I am lucky enough).

Let us see how it will turn out. Now going back to catch a bit of sleep.

#21     Dec 6, 2010
  2. Any fans of head & shoulders?

[​IMG]

#22     Dec 6, 2010
  3. i am a fan, but only because I have a dandruff problem.

#23     Dec 6, 2010
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

I have no track record because I've made no calls. If you had a clue about seasonality (or anything else) you'd know what I'm talking about. Of course, you didn't actually address seasonality because you've never studied the data.

For the record, I've been long and short over the last few months and am in the green for the year.

To put it mildly and tactfully, you're nothing but a troll/stalker/multi-identity Cana-trash scumbag who has nothing better to do with your time.

Why don't you and your same sex partner go out for the day...I'm sure you don't actually trade or work for a living....

#24     Dec 6, 2010
  5. eurusd at 13318 (some 55pips). Are they now going the flip the burger?

#25     Dec 6, 2010
  6. eurusd at 13318 (some 55pips). Are they now going the flip the burger?

So why did pair fall during the night, then rose during the morning? If it falls from current price levels, then should I assume that the reasons for all these moves are people drawing lines?

#26     Dec 6, 2010
  7. Equities BULLS need to have US Dollar keep dropping or all chances are gone......so if you are LONG get down on your knees and pray for US Dollar weakness! :D

#27     Dec 6, 2010
  8. i keep wondering who are the three people steering the pig.

could they be Bernanke, Cramer and Abby Cohen? :D

#28     Dec 6, 2010
  9. Who is buying every day starting about 1 pm, at least 4 days a week it does this? When I say who I am wondering since this time slot used to be the dead zone, now its rally zone.

#29     Dec 6, 2010
  10. as of now Ben's pump job on TV over the weekend is worth about +0.01% SPY

which is about +$1.5B in total US market cap! Ben is worth many times more than his salary even on his his slow day!
    :cool:

#30     Dec 6, 2010