Weekly NYSE Highs / Lows table

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JJacksET4, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Hi there,

I am looking for a place to find the NYSE Weekly Highs/Lows in a table format (i.e. I don't want to see what stocks hit highs/lows, just a list of the count).

A few weeks ago, I found what I wanted with a search that linked into Barrons.com. This is the page that the search came up with:

http://online.barrons.com/public/page/9_0210-nysehilo.html

That page had exactly what I wanted. The table was like so;

New New
    Adv. Dec. Unch. Highs Lows
    Dec 23 2002 1156 58 432 66
    17 xxxx xxxx xx xxx xx
    etc.
    etc.

(Tables don't come out nice in ET by the way).

If I search Google or Yahoo for "NYSE Weekly Highs Lows" I still get that listing, but now the page is blank!

I haven't been able to find exactly how to navigate to this page on barrons.com either - they have a market data page with tons of stuff, but I can't seem to find this table!

Does anyone know how I can get to the newest update of this page on Barrons or know of another page on a different site where I can get this info for free?

Thanks in advance.

JJacksET4

2. Nobody knows a good link for this?

Does everyone else get the same blank page when they click on the Barrons item after searching?

Thanks,

JJacksET4

3. hajimow

hajimow

Wait a few days. The informed guys who can have an input are resting on Weekends. Just reply to your post everyday so your post is always on top 5 and gets noticed.

4. hughb

hughb

Go to the home page at online.barrons.com.

rollover Market Data and then click on Market Data Center.

Scroll about 3/4 down the page and on the left side look for US Stocks Highlights. If you want to see each individual stock then click on New Highs & Lows.