Weekly Index Charts Reveal The Future.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GrandSupercycle, Dec 5, 2011.

1. My troll input is that the market is going way higher in the next year.. Regardless of what irrelevant TA says.

#41     Dec 9, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Well, if you change the bias two or three times per day, and don't put any numbers or targets on your "calls", in my opinion what Little BiCycle posts is definitely not TA. Correct TA is actionable intelligence.

#42     Dec 9, 2011
    #43     Dec 9, 2011
  4. bone

bone

Grand, I will say this again, I was wrong - you are much less detailed and much more vague than any cyclical study would ever be. You make broad sweeping macro statements about the markets, without numbers, and then you change your bias multiple times in a single day - all without levels and targets.

#44     Dec 9, 2011
  5. You atleast gotta give tricycle credit for being cyclical.

#45     Dec 9, 2011
  6. GGB

GGB

7. Correct TA isn't really called TA anymore. More like price action.

#47     Dec 9, 2011
  8. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

I think he should be demoted to UNICYCLE.

#48     Dec 9, 2011
  9. Weekly is saying we're going to 14k+ but charts lie so I never look that far ahead. But I'm at ET so I will. Next major top will be 16137.68 +/- 5%.

#49     Dec 9, 2011
  10. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

You were saying?.....

For those that do NOT believe in TA I post this as my anaylsis of the markets. I do not struggle for direction like the UNICYCLE.

Markets still say to stay LONG despite yesterday's weakness. IF we break yesterday's low of 1231.47 then that would change my mind as then the daily chart would be bearish at least short term. I still believe we have an IMPENDING downtrendline break to the upside coming very soon,...likely next week. The weekly MACD in particular has very little wekaness and is about to puncture the 0 line. When you see this the MACD line is USUALLY acting like a needle pointing at the trend line which acts like a baloon. If there is weakness at it approaches and the MACD curls a trendline break (pop of baloon) is less likely. When it is accelerating and pointing at the 0 line a trend line break is USUALLY iminent. I have found this to be highly reliable!!! The only caveat is that TA in NEVER PERFECT,...so you must use stops and be ready to admit you are wrong...but for now I am LONG!!

[​IMG]

#50     Dec 9, 2011