Weeeee look at oil go, poor stock market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Wow, you call me a post "whore" and yet your alias TM Direct has over 4,000 posts???
    Now that's awful rich of you!
    :D

Yeah, it's really been tearing me up the way that the RBOB contract has been outperforming May Crude by a factor of 8 since the beginning of the year . . .

Anyone that can read a chart can easily see that RBOB is +25% on the year while May Crude is only up 3%.

And yet you are still wondering how it is that the WTI contract can be "dragged-up" by gasoline? Hmmmmm, go figure. Do you actually trade for a living?

But I think that your last remarks regarding homosexual activity pretty much sums up the kind of person that you are, let alone the complete lack of CLASS you have. You sure you aren't somehow "related" to TM Direct? :D

So many aliases, so little time.
    Good Luck in Life.
    You'll need it.

#81     Apr 18, 2007
  2. TM1

TM1

A detective you are not, yeah I'm tm direct, and anyone with 'la' at the beginning of their user name or '82' at the end is an alias of your's correct? Whatever, Columbo.

The only thing I am wondering is why you are still whining, but of course the answer lies with your ego. The perfect illustration to this is the fact that not only did you have to post this garbage, but you even came back and edited it, I love how much time you are dedicating to thinking about little 'ole me. Why, I'm almost blushing.

Yep, you got me. I'm a 12 year old kid with multiple et aliases that has never traded a day in his life. Now, don't you feel great and superior by getting into a pissing contest with the likes of me?

I'm guessing that much like a yapping dog, you will have a need to get the last word in.

#82     Apr 18, 2007