Weeeee look at oil go, poor stock market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Mar 29, 2007.

1. TM1

TM1

So then you have his number right?

Are you going to answer the question or not?

No, those are your words not mine, I said I laugh at the tripe the floor traders feed her, meaning that she repeats what they want Bloomberg to say.

I see you were busy editing while I was replying.

You are asserting a reason for the move in crude today, then you imply I should ask a NYMEX trader for an explanation because you are what? Too cool for that?

Were you on the floor today? Did they have $5 moves in 7 minutes when you were running errands on the floor or whatever it was you were doing?

Bottomline is that you stated I should ask a nymex floor trader, I'm merely asking you for the contact info.

#51     Mar 29, 2007
  2. Yes, I do have his number.
    And no, I'm not wasting another second on someone that speaks with so much ego and attitude.

Good Luck.

#52     Mar 29, 2007
  3. TM1

TM1

Figures, you can't back up what you say so you take you your toys and run away.

#53     Mar 29, 2007
  4. He likes to talk the talk, he has an attitude.

#54     Mar 29, 2007

5. I have been watching this pattern unfold what a perfect example of an inverse head and shoulder formation.

#55     Mar 29, 2007
  6. Yes, I gathered as much.
    Thanks for the "heads-up".

Here's a suggestion:

Buy some LLL aggressively tomorrow.
    EPS being raised due to GAO upholding the 'Linguist Contract'.
    This was a huge surprise to the Street!
    :)

#56     Mar 29, 2007
  7. TM1

TM1

Uhh, think he was referring to you, based on the many times you have gotten into name calling with him in other threads. And to think you get all butt hurt over what I said.

I'm still waiting on a contact number, without some type of contact your post makes no sense. Unless....yep, that's it...you just wanted to let me know that you've seen a real live floor trader before and I should just listen to the all knowing ultra successful landis.

Ok, super nymex dude, forgive my disbelief of Eric Bolling's friend hanging out on et. I'm all ears and anxiously await your forecast of crude's price movement tomorrow.

#57     Mar 29, 2007
  8. TM1

TM1

I've been waiting on the $66 breakthrough as I think (in my limited non-nymex floor trading mind) it is a key level to pave the way back into the $70's. The false report of hostilities between Iran/US and the resulting $5 spike I think serves as a wake up call to the speculators as to how volatile the price can be.

Without these tensions however, we might well be sitting at $60 with the terrible (or bearish, depends on your viewpoint) gasoline inventory numbers. There is always the risk of a quick return of the hostages and a quick $3 drop in crude to go with it, and then those inventory numbers will be under scrutiny.

#58     Mar 29, 2007
  9. TM1

TM1

So I figured I'd tune in to Fast Money tonight so I could perhaps get an explanation from landis' best bud Eric Bolling. For some reason Bolling said that the shorts were covering and the bulls weren't selling and volume begets volume driving the price up further. Alas no mention of rbob "dragging crude up", did landis forget to ring Bolling before the show and remind him of this?

Well I guess there are other floor traders to be asked, but landis won't give me any contact info:(

#59     Mar 29, 2007
  10. Can't we all just get along?

[​IMG]

#60     Mar 29, 2007