Weeeee look at oil go, poor stock market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Gasoline futures jumped another 8 cents today.
    This is what dragged crude up.

#41     Mar 29, 2007

2. 12400 is too high for the Dow, its estimated that real earnings are no were near the inflated estimates used on wall street, if you were to remove the tax brakes given to large corporations earnings would collapsing. Take away all the fancy accounting and what you end up with is corporations with mountains of debt.

#42     Mar 29, 2007
  3. LOL; I don't believe that; there is plenty oil for everyone; Middle east is by far the cheapest place to dig oil for now.

#43     Mar 29, 2007
  4. Learn to spell correctly.
    The word is "break".
    :D

#44     Mar 29, 2007
  5. TM1

TM1

"Dragged crude up", Are you saying there is no demand for crude? Last I checked it was a rather important ingredient in the manufacture of gasoline. Those December $100 option calls should at least give some pause for thought on the direction of crude.

Let's pull up a seat and watch and see.

#45     Mar 29, 2007
  6. I'm becoming bullish.

stck_trdr3 is becoming bearish.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#46     Mar 29, 2007
  7. TM1

TM1

That's funny, I thought the same thing, but figured someone else would say it:cool:

#47     Mar 29, 2007
  8. No, I didn't say that.
    Those are your words, not mine.

Talk to a floor trader on the NYMEX.
    He'll describe to you what I mean.

:)

#48     Mar 29, 2007
  9. TM1

TM1

Ohh, ok...well perhaps you can put me in touch with the floor trader you have been conversing with? Do you have his phone number?

How about explaining your words in your words instead then?

I watch oil/gasoline/crack spreads, etc, etc everyday, but since you seem so erudite on the subject perhaps you wouldn't mind expounding upon your original statement. I have heard Su Keenan say that on Bloomberg before, but then I usually just laugh at some the tripe the floor traders feed her.

#49     Mar 29, 2007
  10. Then I guess you must be "laughing" at Eric Bolling then.

I really don't know where your ATTITUDE or sarcasm comes from, but I've known quite a number of floor traders from the NYMEX since the early 80's when I myself traded in #4 WTC.

Given the "attitude" that you just showed in your post, I really won't bother with explaining what I "meant" earlier.

I'll let you do that since you are the "Expert."
    :)

#50     Mar 29, 2007